Bath Rugby Foundation is giving you the chance to get your hands on one of the unique Dyson-designed shirts the team wore against Gloucester two weeks ago.
There are several ways you can own one of these sought-after shirts:
eBay Auction (eBay seller name: BathRugbyFoundation)
• Francois Louw, Sam Burgess, Paul James and Peter Stringer's playing shirts are now listed on the Foundation's eBay page with the online auction finishing at 13.00 on May 29th 2015 – search for 'Bath Rugby match worn shirt *add the name of the player*'
Bath Rugby Shop Raffle
• Club captain Stuart Hooper and England prop David Wilson's signed shirts are currently displayed in the Bath Rugby Shop window on Argyle Street, Bath. Raffle tickets can be purchased from the shop at £1 per ticket.
• The draw will take place on June 2nd and the winners will be notified ASAP after this date.
Season Ticket Holder exclusive: sealed bids
• Anthony Watson, Semesa Rokoduguni, Ollie Devoto, Rob Webber, Dave Attwood, Henry Thomas, Horacio Agulla and Carl Fearns's shirts are all available exclusively for Season Ticket Holders to bid on.
• Please email your bid to email@example.com or drop a sealed envelope in to the Ticket Office. A branded white box is located on the counter.
• For each bid to be valid we require:
o The name of the player's shirt you are bidding on
o The amount you wish to bid for it
o Your season ticket number
The highest bidder for each respective shirt will be notified shortly after the end of the auction, which will take place at 17.30 on Monday 1 June 2015.
Bath Rugby Foundation is a charitable Foundation with a distinctive mission: to reach people at key times in their lives and intervene to make a positive impact. The Foundation aims to help people tackle difficult challenges such as bereavement, unemployment or social isolation and works with children and young people who are among the most vulnerable in our local area. They may be socially isolated or living in an area of deprivation; they may have a physical or learning disability, be long-term unemployed, NEET, or at risk of social or school exclusion.
All of the Foundation's programmes are united by one factor: they use the power of sport to build young people's confidence and help them to live successful, happy and healthy lives. The Bath Rugby Foundation team of coaches and mentors work in community centres, village halls, local schools and special schools, community parks and at the Recreation ground, and they strive to motivate, raise self-esteem, increase confidence and improve life skills by imparting the values found in rugby – camaraderie, loyalty, discipline and respect.