Hilton HHonorsTM, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide's 10 distinct hotel brands, honours its 30 million members by allowing them to turn earned points into experiences worth sharing, whilst supporting their team.
HHonors is now bringing Bath Rugby fans the opportunity to win fantastic rugby prizes! Sign up today with HHonors and be in with a chance to win two best category tickets (including 3 course lunch in the VIP Marquee) on Saturday 21st April when Bath meet London Wasps, this will include a player meeting and greet, 25,000 HHonors points and a signed Bath Rugby 2011/12 shirt.
To enter for your chance to win - click here
Terms and conditions:
1. Eligibility: The ("Prize Draw") is open to legal residents of Great Britain 18 years of age and older that are members of the Hilton HHonors™ loyalty program. No purchase is necessary for entry. Employees of Hilton Worldwide and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating promotion and advertising agencies, ("Promotion Entities") and members of their immediate families, regardless of whether they reside in the same household, are not eligible to participate. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Prize Draw.
2. How to Enter: You can enter on for the Bath Rugby prize by enrolling at www.hhonors.com. If you are an existing HHonors member please submit your HHonors membership number to be eligible for the prize to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit one entry per person.
3. Winner Selection: On or about 5 working days after each the competition closes, a random drawing will be conducted to select the winner from all eligible entries. Winner will be notified no later than 10 working days by e-mail, phone or regular/overnight mail at Sponsor's discretion.
4. Prize Description(s): 1. Bath competition: (a) Access to 2 (two) Best Category tickets for the match taking place at on Saturday 21st April 2012. (b) 25,000 Hilton HHonors™ points. (c) A meet and greet from three Bath first team players. (d) A signed Bath team shirt from the 2011/2012 season. All other expenses not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to, travel to and from hotels, travel to and from the rugby fixtures, spending money and meal expenses. Match tickets and hotel accommodations are subject to availability. If a guest is a minor, s/he must be accompanied on the trip by his or her parent or legal guardian at their own expense unless they are also one of the winner's chosen guests. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor is not responsible if the matches are delayed, postponed or cancelled, for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided. Sponsor is also not responsible for any weather or issues that prevent winner and guest from traveling on specified dates, in which event any missed portion of the prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided. Hilton HHonors™ Membership, earning of Points & Miles™, and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
5. General Conditions: Winner must sign and return any relevant documentation required by the Sponsor prior to travel. If a winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return any relevant paperwork within seven (7) days, potential winner may forfeit prize and an alternate winner may be selected via a further random draw. By accepting a prize, winner grants Sponsor the right to use his/her name, photo and likeness for advertising or publicity purposes in connection with the Prize Draw in any media throughout the world without additional compensation. By entering the Prize Draw, winner agrees that he/she will not hold the Promotion Entities or Sponsor legally responsible for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by his/her participation in the Prize Draw or his/her acceptance or use of a prize unless such injury or damage is caused as a result of their negligence or breach of duty. No substitution or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error beyond its reasonable control in the printing of the offer, administration of the Prize Draw or in the announcement of the prize.
6. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Prize Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
8. Winners list: For details of the winner send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line "Bath Rugby HHonors Competition" after 2 April 2012. Requests received after 30 April 2012 will not be fulfilled.
Promoter: Hilton Worldwide, 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22102, USA