The Bath Rugby Hospitality team have put together a fantastic travel package for our away match against Montpellier on Saturday 14th January in the Heineken Cup – book now and you can join the boys on their flight!
Including flights, transfers, accommodation (bed and breakfast) and an evening with the Bath Rugby coaches this is a great opportunity for any rugby enthusiast. Priced at just £285 per person to include all taxes and luggage costs this offers fantastic value for money as well as a great European break!
The team will travel out on an afternoon flight on Thursday 12th January from Bristol Airport and return in the evening after the match on Saturday 14th January.
The full package will include:
- Return flights from Bristol Airport on the team flight
- Inclusive of all taxes and luggage costs
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel on Thursday afternoon
- 2 nights bed and breakfast (buffet style breakfast) at the Mercure Montpellier Centre
- Transfer from the stadium to the airport post match on Saturday
- Optional wine tasting excursion on the Friday (cost tbc)
- An evening with the Bath Rugby coaches on the Friday
The cost of £285 per person is based on two people sharing a twin or double room. A room supplement of £45 per night is applicable for single rooms.
Match tickets can be added on to the cost of the package at point of booking. We currently have tickets priced at either £48 or £38. However, please note that as a Club we must return any unsold tickets to Montpellier at 5pm on Friday 7th January. Therefore, should you wish to add the match tickets to your travel package we would urge you to book asap.
To book your travel package please contact Becky or Sarah on 01225 325200 (option 2) or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com