Just one final 80 minutes to go at the Rec this season, as Bath Rugby welcome Wasps to the West Country.
There’s plenty going on before the match, with the entertainment continuing after the final whistle. Here are just a few things not to miss on matchday.
- Season Ticket Holder Q&A – Tarquin McDonald, Andy Rock and Francois Louw* will be on hand to take your questions with a Season Ticket Holder Q&A getting underway at 14:00 on the outfield. A first come, first served and one in, one out policy will be in place due to capacity restrictions. To gain entry, you will be asked to show your season ticket card on the door.
- Free face painting - Make sure you’re match ready with free face painting on the outfield turning you Blue, Black and White.
- Player signing session – Taulupe Faletau, Jack Walker and Chris Cook* will be in the Swift Half ready to sign your shirts and pose for photos from 13:30.
- Clapper banners – Make sure you grab your Naim Clapper Banner on the way into the ground and get behind Bath Rugby for one final time at the Rec this season.
- The Bath Rugby 7s Club Championship in association with Dyson returns for a fourth year to the Rec, with the final of the boys and girls tournament taking place at half-time.
- Happy Hour - Get to the Rec early and take advantage of happy hour between 13:00-14:00 – please note that the Rec is now a cashless venue. Enjoy 25% off at the Great Western Wine bar, next to the Swift Half and £1 off a pint of Bath Ales Gem or Thatchers Gold.
- Kick-pass challenge – Do you think you’ve got to what takes to top the leaderboard? Now this is your chance to show what your made of and be in with a chance of winning a Bath Rugby shirt.
- Brass band – A brass band will be making some noise and getting you into the matchday spirit.
- The Payoff - Stick around after the final whistle to listen to supporter favourites The Payoff, who will be playing live in the Swift Half after the game.
A limited number of tickets for the game can be purchased online here.
*Names subject to change.