Still working out how you are going to get to The Clash at Twickenham on Saturday 8th April? We’ve compiled some handy travel information for you below.
Travelling by car:
If you are intending to drive to Twickenham please note that all parking supplied by the RFU is now fully booked, however there are various park and ride options in Bath and in Hounslow.
Park & Ride Bath
- The service starts at 06:15 and the last buses back to all sites from the city centre will be at 20:30.
- First Bus services (172, 173,174) from the Bus Station to Combe Hay Lane are available for late returns from Twickenham. Combe Hay Lane is a short walk to the Odd Down P&R site.
- Vehicles are still able to leave the site even if the entry gate is closed. Customers would need to purchase a First day ticket on the P&R bus in the morning (which costs £4.00) rather than the normal P&R only fare (£3.00).
Park & Ride Hounslow
- Operating from Hounslow Civic Centre, about 15 minutes away from the stadium, the service will start at 8:00 and close at 20:00.
- Spaces can be booked online via CSP - Twickenham Park & Ride and must be booked in advance.
- Spaces are available for £12 per car and include transport to and from the stadium, pre and post-match.
- For more information and to book visit twickenham.gotocsp.com
Bath Rugby have also teamed up with Bla Bla Car to facilitate lift sharing, which is a cost-effective way of travelling with fellow Bath Rugby supporters from your area. Click here for more information.
Travelling by coach:
Pre-booked coaches through Bath Rugby are departing on the day, and no further bookings are being taken.
Coaches from Bath Riverside Coach Park and Chippenham RFC will start departing at 09:00, with scheduled returns at 17:00 and 18:00 from Twickenham.
There is no dedicated car parking available for those using the Bath coach departure location.
For those leaving from Chippenham, car parking is included in the cost of your tickets (satnav to SN14 0YZ).
Travelling by train:
As previously announced, planned works mean that Bath Spa station is closed on Saturday 8th April, however Great Western Rail are running a full service from Bristol Parkway, Chippenham and other stations in the region at the following times:
- Bristol Temple Meads – between 05:30 and 09:33
- Chippenham – between 06:25 and 09:39 (may require a change at Swindon)
- Bristol Parkway – between 05:45 and 09:04
- Swindon – between 06:11 and 10:12
- Westbury – between 07:56 and 09:00
- A bus replacement service is running from Bath Spa station to Chippenham on the day.
There will also be additional trains running between Reading, Waterloo and other regional stations to and from Twickenham on the day.
For more information, please click here