Bath Rugby season tickets for the upcoming 2017/18 season have sold-out in record time.
All of the available allocation has sold in less than two months, with the majority of current Season Ticket Holders choosing to renew their seat from previous seasons.
“We are privileged to have some of the most loyal supporters in the country, and we are delighted so many have committed to enjoying another season of watching rugby at the Recreation Ground,” said Tarquin McDonald, Managing Director.
“The team has started pre-season training with a renewed energy and focus, and I’m sure our Season Ticket Holders join us in being very excited about what the season has in store.”
Season tickets have been in high demand and the Club appreciates that not everyone been able to secure their seat. With that in mind, the Premium Membership package has been created to give our supporters the exclusive opportunity to be first in line for any available season tickets for the 2018/19 season.
Existing Premium Memberships can be renewed from Friday, 7th July, ahead of going on general sale on Monday, 17th July.
The additional benefits of a Premium Membership include:The benefits of a Premium Membership include:
- First priority for 2018/2019 season tickets*
- Advance ticket purchase for all home matches, ahead of Members and general sale.
- Match Ticket offers for selected games during the 2017/2018 season.
- Priority access to Premiership and European Rugby Champions Cup Semi-Final and Final tickets (if applicable).
- Access to England’s home RBS 6 Nations and Autumn Internationals tickets**
- Inclusion in the Bath Rugby City Discounts scheme.
- Membership Club emails with exclusive content.
- 10% discount on retail purchases at the club shop and online.
- Entry into monthly members prize draw.
- Personalised Premium Member’s Card
Thank you to all our Season Ticket Holders for your continued support – we’ll see you in September!
*Subject to availability. One season ticket per 2017/2018 Premium Membership held.
**Subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.