Bath Rugby Season Ticket Holders can renew their seats from Tuesday 2nd May. Season Ticket Holders will then have until Monday 29th May to secure their seat for the 2017/18 season.
Freddie Burns and Sam Underhill will be joining the likes of Taulupe Faletau, Jonathan Joseph, Anthony Watson and Francois Louw running out in the Blue, Black and White. Our coaches will have enjoyed a full pre-season to prepare the boys for what we expect to be a great 2017/18 season.
A season ticket is the only way to ensure you are there to catch every minute of Aviva Premiership, European and Anglo-Welsh action.
An email will be sent to all Season Ticket Holders detailing how to renew their season ticket on Tuesday 2nd May, with letters being sent to those that do not have email.
The overwhelming feedback from season ticket holders was that The Clash was a special day for the Club, and we will be looking to create another brilliant event in the 2017/18 season, ensuring a great day out for all the family. More details to follow soon.
As previously corresponded to all Season Ticket Holders, and based on your feedback, we will be working with Premiership Rugby and EPCR to limit the number of evening games we have next season. When our game is required to move from our preferred Saturday afternoon kick-off, we will alternate between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon.
Once the deadline for renewals has passed, existing Premium Members will be given first refusal on any new season tickets available from Monday 19th June, with a general sale period following, subject to availability.
Key season ticket benefits:
- Guaranteed seats: The only way to guarantee your place at the heart of the action.
- Top class matches: 15 First-Class games at the most iconic rugby ground in the world.
- Improved sightlines*:With the proposed moving of the pitch, supporters in the East and West stands will both benefit from improved sightlines, enabling visibility of the respective near touchlines in each stand.
- Save up to £350**, plus priority purchase of additional tickets for each game at a discounted rate.
- Exclusive events and experiences: Including Q&As with key Club personnel throughout the season, and special offers from key Club partners.
- Ticket Exchange: Can’t make the game? Re-sell your ticket online at bathrugby.com/tickets
- 15% off merchandise: Save on official merchandise products in the Bath Rugby Shop and online.
- Spread the cost with our direct debit scheme.
If you have any questions regarding the renewal process, please email email@example.com
*subject to planning approval from BANES council.
**£350 saving applies to a season ticket in Gold seating when compared against purchasing individual match tickets for each home game in the price category. Savings will vary for other price categories.