Existing Season Ticket Holders have until Friday 3rd June to book their seat at the Recreation Ground, and with demand for season tickets expected to be high, this is the only way of guaranteeing your place for every second of the action.
To renew your season ticket, click here.
Existing Premium Members will be given a priority period from Monday 4th July for a first refusal on all new season tickets, with a general sale period following, subject to availability.
Key season ticket benefits:
- Top class matches: 15 First-Class games at the most iconic rugby ground in the world.
- Bath Rugby at Twickenham: Watch the Blue, Black and White at Twickenham - the home of English Rugby. More details below*.
- Save over £200, plus priority purchase of up to four additional tickets per match at a discounted rate. (£200 saving applies to a season ticket in Gold seating when compared against purchasing individual match tickets for each home game in the price category. Savings will vary for other price categories.)
- Guaranteed seats: The only way to guarantee your place at the heart of the action.
- Exclusive events and experiences: Including discount offers from key Club partners.
- Ticket Exchange: Can’t make the game? Re-sell your ticket online at bathrugby.com/tickets
- 15% off merchandise: Save on official merchandise products in the Bath Rugby Shop and online.
- Spread the cost with our direct debit scheme.
*Bath Rugby at Twickenham
Bath Rugby will be bringing one of our home 2016/17 Aviva premiership games to the home of English Rugby, which promises to be a truly memorable day out for all. The key reasons for this are:
- Playing against top-class Premiership opposition, it promises to be a fantastic day out for all the family with lots of fun and entertainment as well as the rugby.
- The “Big Game” experience at Twickenham will be hugely valuable to the team, especially those players who have not experienced international rugby.
- A home game at Twickenham will give our wider supporter base the chance to enjoy a game they may not ordinarily be able to get to, alongside many other Bath Rugby supporters.
- Date and opposition to be confirmed. Season Ticket Holders will receive a priority window to purchase multiple tickets for friends and family. Those who are unable to attend will be able to obtain a pro-rata refund to their account.
If you have any queries or problems renewing your season ticket, please email email@example.com.