It’s so important to stay home and help save lives right now – but of course we are all really missing watching rugby at the Rec! To help us revisit some of our favourite memories, we’ve teamed up with our title partner, Dyson, to give our supporters the chance to win some great Bath Rugby prizes by recreating iconic moments.
The challenge is: have a go at recreating some of the most iconic images captured at the Rec from the comfort of your own home, getting as creative and energetic as you like! Each week we will showcase a new image to recreate – get the family involved and be as original as you can.
To kick things off, we’ve chosen the moment when Bath Rugby legend Francois Louw dived over the line to score the match-winning try in the Aviva Premiership match between Bath Rugby and Leicester Tigers on 20 April 2013 at the Rec.
Share your RECreated image on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #BathRECreate and don’t forget to tag us as well! You can also submit your entry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for our Terms & Conditions and check them before you enter.
We can’t wait to see iconic Rec moments come to life!
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must submit a photo recreating Bath Rugby’s chosen archive image. Entrants can submit their entry via Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #BathRECreate or send via email to email@example.com.
- Competition opens on Monday 20th April and closes at 23:59 on Monday 27th April (all times stated as UK time).
- Winner will be selected by a panel of independent Bath Rugby staff.
- Winner will receive 1x Bath Rugby home replica shirt and 4x tickets to a home Bath Rugby fixture in either the 2019/20 or 2020/21 season.
- The winning entry will be publicised on Bath Rugby social media channels and website (if it is a child entry, permission will need to be provided by the parent/guardian upon notification).
- For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.