Zach Mercer and Josh Bayliss have both been named in the England Under 20 squad who will aim to complete a Six Nations Grand Slam in Ireland on Friday, kick-off 18:00.
Mercer continues to captain the side from the base of the scrum, with Bayliss named amongst the replacements.
The match, broadcast live on Sky Sports Mix, will see England vying for their first Six Nations Grand Slam since 2011 and is part of a double-header at Donnybrook with England Women also vying to secure the Grand Slam in their fixture against Ireland (kick-off 20:00).
England U20 coach Ian Vass said: “We have been working hard on making sure the players concentrate on how they perform and don’t focus too much on the occasion. It’s important we prepare ourselves mentally and physically like we have previously in the tournament and hopefully the result will take care of itself.
“Scotland was a stern test for us but we came through it positively and we know facing Ireland on St Patrick’s Day will be another massive challenge.”
England U20 team to face Ireland U20:
15. Tom Parton (London Irish)
14. Joe Cokanasiga (London Irish)
13. Dominic Morris (Saracens)
12. Will Butler (Worcester Warriors)
11. Sam Aspland-Robinson (Harlequins)
10. Max Malins (Saracens)
9. Harry Randall (Gloucester Rugby)
1. Ollie Dawe (Bristol Rugby)
2. Henry Walker (Gloucester Rugby)
3. Ciaran Knight (Gloucester Rugby)
4. Jack Nay (Saracens)
5. Nick Isiekwe (Saracens)
6. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks)
7. Ben Curry (Sale Sharks)
8. Zach Mercer (Bath Rugby) captain
16. Jamie Blamire (Newcastle Falcons)
17. Ralph Adams-Hale (Saracens)
18. Joseph Morris (Worcester Warriors)
19. Justin Clegg (Worcester Warriors)
20. Josh Bayliss (Bath Rugby)
21. Alex Mitchell (Northampton Saints)
22. Theo Brophy Clews (London Irish)
23. Max Wright (Yorkshire Carnegie)