Bath Rugby's Ruaridh McConnochie will make his England debut against Wales at Twickenham on Sunday (kick-off 14:00).
McConnochie starts on the right wing in an England squad containing five Bath Rugby players. Anthony Watson joins McConnochie in the back three, with Charlie Ewels (second row) and Sam Underhill (openside flanker) lining up in the pack. Joe Cokanasiga will look to make an impact off the bench, as the winger looks to continue his promising start to his international career.
George Ford (Leicester Tigers) will captain Eddie Jones' side with 377 caps in the starting XV. Willi Heinz (Gloucester Rugby) and Underhill (Bath Rugby) are named as vice captains.
Watson will play his first Test since March 2018 following long-term injury. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs) is named at hooker and will make his first start in 12 matches for England.
Three uncapped players Lewis Ludlam (Northampton Saints), Joe Marchant (Harlequins) and Jack Singleton (Saracens) are named as finishers.
Jones said: “We have completed our four weeks of pre-season training and now we have moved into four weeks of warm up games ahead of the Rugby World Cup.
“Our focus has now changed to match preparation and fitness and creating a game that will stand up to the rigours of the tournament where we have to win seven games in sevens weeks.
“Our team selection and tactics in our next four games are all about developing a team capable of winning in Japan and our overarching target of being ready when we get on the plane on the 8th of September to win the World Cup.”
“We are looking forward to playing at Twickenham and giving the home crowd something to smile about.”
England team to face Wales
15. Elliot Daly (Saracens, 30 caps)
14. Ruaridh McConnochie (Bath Rugby, uncapped)
13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 22 caps)
12. Piers Francis (Northampton Saints, 4 caps)
11. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 33 caps)
10. George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 55 caps) C
9. Willi Heinz (Gloucester Rugby, uncapped) VC
1. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 9 caps)
2. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 11 caps)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 85 caps)
4. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 58 caps)
5. Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 10 caps)
6. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 10 caps)
7. Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, 9 caps) VC
8. Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 41 caps)
16. Jack Singleton (Saracens, uncapped)
17. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 59 caps)
18. Harry Williams (Exeter Chiefs, 17 caps)
19. George Kruis (Saracens, 32 caps)
20. Lewis Ludlam (Northampton Saints, uncapped)
21. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 85 caps)
22. Joe Marchant (Harlequins, uncapped)
23. Joe Cokanasiga (Bath Rugby, 4 caps)