Francois Louw has been named amongst the replacements as South Africa make one change, with Cheslin Kolbe returning to the squad ahead of the Rugby World Cup Final at Yokohama International Stadium (kick-off 9:00, live on ITV).
Louw will come up against Bath Rugby team-mates Sam Underhill, Anthony Watson and Jonathan Joseph on Saturday.
Kolbe regains the right wing berth from stand-in Sbu Nkosi who was part of the 19-16 victory over Wales in Sunday’s semi-final.
Siya Kolisi will lead the team out for the 20th time as he becomes the eighth player in the 23 to have won 50 caps.
This line-up first played together in the play-off-clinching, 49-3, win over Italy a month ago and was retained for the quarter-final, semi-final and now final. Only Kolbe’s ankle injury interrupted the pattern.
That momentum has seen the Springboks lose only once in 11 tests in 2019, during which they claimed the Castle Lager Rugby Championship and climb back into the top two of the World Rugby rankings for the first time since August 2015.
Kolisi has the opportunity to follow in footsteps of Francois Pienaar and John Smit by becoming the third Springbok captain to lift the Webb Ellis Cup.
The Springbok team to play England in Yokohama:
15. Willie le Roux (Toyota Verblitz, Japan)
14. Cheslin Kolbe (Toulouse, France)
13. Lukhanyo Am (Cell C Sharks)
12. Damian de Allende (DHL Stormers)
11. Makazole Mapimpi (Cell C Sharks)
10. Handré Pollard (Vodacom Bulls)
9. Faf de Klerk (Sale Sharks, England)
8. Duane Vermeulen (Vodacom Bulls)
7. Pieter-Steph du Toit (DHL Stormers)
6. Siya Kolisi (captain, DHL Stormers)
5. Lood de Jager (Vodacom Bulls)
4. Eben Etzebeth (DHL Stormers)
3. Frans Malherbe (DHL Stormers)
2. Bongi Mbonambi (DHL Stormers)
1. Tendai Mtawarira (Cell C Sharks)
16. Malcolm Marx (Emirates Lions)
17. Steven Kitshoff (DHL Stormers)
18. Vincent Koch (Saracens, England)
19. RG Snyman (Vodacom Bulls)
20. Franco Mostert (Gloucester, England)
21. Francois Louw (Bath Rugby, England)
22. Herschel Jantjies (DHL Stormers)
23. Frans Steyn (Montpellier, France)