With the Club in the hunt for silverware this season, every match counts more than ever. With tickets very much in demand, what better time to join us for hospitality to make your matchday experience even more special?
Bath Rugby v Ospreys – Sat 7th Feb
For this LV= Cup game we have the opportunity for a party of ten to occupy some of the best seats in the house in our 30-person guest suite in the IPL Stand. This is a fantastic package and offers a great afternoon at the rugby!
The box opens two hours before kick-off (and closes two hours after the final whistle) and guests are treated to:
- Two course hot fork buffet menu with cheeseboard
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the day
- Visit from some of the Bath Rugby players
- Balcony view of the match
- Matchday programmes
- Sky TV in your box for all of the rugby action
This is the only hospitality package left for this match and at a cost of just £160 + vat pp, it is an opportunity not to be missed!
Bath Rugby v Northampton Saints - Sat 21st Feb
Tickets may have already sold out for this eagerly anticipated match, but we still have five tables remaining in our ‘Best of Bath’ package at the Pavilion.
This popular package includes:
- Complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks for two hours pre-match
- Three course meal
- Q&A with guest speakers
- Match tickets
- Opportunity to mingle with some of the Bath Rugby squad
- Post-match refreshments and cash bar
- Q&A with a Bath Rugby player
We now have just open (uncovered) match tickets remaining with this package at a cost of £135 + vat per person.
Bath Rugby v Sale Sharks – Friday 6th March
With hospitality places already sold out at the Rec, our ‘Best of Bath’ package is the only hospitality option left for this match under the floodlights. You’ll have to be quick though as we only have 30 places remaining for this great pre-match package at The Allium Brasserie, Abbey Hotel, Bath.
This fantastic restaurant is just a short five minute walk away from the Rec and boasts a delicious menu of food cooked by Michelin star head chef Chris Staines.
The package includes;
- Two course meal
- Complimentary beers wines and soft drinks for two hours pre-match
- Covered match tickets in the IPL Stand
- Match programmes
- Q&A session with a Bath Rugby player
The cost of this great package is just £115+vat pp.
To book any of these options please call us on 01225 325200 opt 2 for Hospitality.