Hospitality at the Rec is always extremely popular and the best way of making sure that you don’t miss out for the forthcoming 2017/18 season, is by taking out annual membership.
Matchdays at the Recreation Ground are a unique experience. No other club can boast the same unrivalled location in the heart of a World Heritage City surrounded by the splendid Georgian architecture synonymous with Bath.
The Riverview Suite – Two spaces remaining
The Riverview Suite offers a club-like atmosphere for guests to enjoy and is ideal for those who want a little extra from their season tickets but without the formality of corporate dining. ‘Informal and friendly with excellent food and service’ is a perfect way to sum up this Suite and a great way to get into the spirit of the game.
The Riverview Suite package includes:
- Match ticket in the West Stand for all home fixtures*
- Complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks for two hours pre-match half time and half an hour post-match
- Extensive four course hot and cold buffet
- Q&A session with a member of the Bath Rugby Squad
- Matchday programme
- Half time tea and coffee
The price of the Riverview Suite package on an annual basis (covering all 16 home matches*) is £2,075 + vat per person.
The Ricoh Suite – One table remaining
The combination of fantastic hospitality, dedicated staff and visits from some of the Bath Rugby first team squad, creates the perfect opportunity to entertain potential clients on matchday.
This hospitality package includes:
- A table for 10 for all home fixtures*
- Hostess welcome
- Complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks for three hours pre-match, half time and two hours post-match
- Three course lunch
- Pre-match Q&A session with a member of the Bath Rugby Squad
- Matchday programmes
- Covered match seats in the West Stand
- Post-match refreshments
- Post-match review of the game with a member of the Bath Rugby Squad usually the Man of the Match
The cost of this package is £24,500 + vat for a table of ten.
If you would like to snap up one of these great hospitality opportunities then please let us know. You can contact the Hospitality Team on 01225 325200 option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All fixtures subject to confirmation and change.