Bath Rugby Season Ticket Holders have just five days to renew their seats for the 2017/18 season at the Recreation Ground.
Supporters will be able to welcome the likes of Freddie Burns and Sam Underhill to the West Country for the new campaign, which will see the Blue, Black and White go head-to-head with Europe’s elite in the European Rugby Champions Cup.
Todd Blackadder and his coaching team will have enjoyed a full pre-season to prepare the squad for what we expect to be a great 2017/18, and a season ticket is the only way to ensure you are there to catch every minute of Aviva Premiership, European Rugby Champions Cup and Anglo-Welsh action.
The overwhelming feedback from Season Ticket Holders was that The Clash was a special day for the Club, and we will be looking to create another brilliant event in the 2017/18 season, ensuring a great day out for all the family. The Clash will be included in your season ticket, with more details to follow soon.
As previously corresponded to all Season Ticket Holders, and based on your feedback, we will be working with Premiership Rugby and EPCR to limit the number of evening games we have next season. When our game is required to move from our preferred Saturday afternoon kick-off, we will alternate between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon.
Once the deadline for renewals has passed, existing Premium Members will be given first refusal on any new season tickets available from Monday 19th June, with a general sale period following, subject to availability.
Key season ticket benefits
- Guaranteed seats: The only way to guarantee your place at the heart of the action.
- Top class matches: 15 First-Class games at the most iconic rugby ground in the world, plus a seat at The Clash.
- Improved sightlines*: With the proposed moving of the pitch, supporters in the East and West stands will both benefit from improved sightlines, enabling visibility of the respective near touchlines in each stand.
- Save up to £350**, plus priority purchase of additional tickets for each game at a discounted rate.
- Exclusive events and experiences: Including Q&As with key Club personnel throughout the season, and special offers from key Club partners.
- Ticket Exchange: Can’t make the game? Re-sell your ticket online at bathrugby.com/tickets
- 15% off merchandise: Save on official merchandise products in the Bath Rugby Shop and online.
- Spread the cost with our direct debit scheme.
If you have any questions regarding the renewal process, please email email@example.com.
*subject to planning approval from BANES council.
**£350 saving applies to a season ticket in Gold seating when compared against purchasing individual match tickets for each home game in the price category. Savings will vary for other price categories.