Help Bath Rugby celebrate our first-ever home Aviva Premiership semi-final this Saturday by turning the streets of Bath Blue, Black and White!
Your support means the world to the players, as Club captain Stuart Hooper explains: "As a Club we are incredibly proud of the city we play for. There is no better feeling than walking around the city centre on a matchday, knowing that everyone is behind you and wishing you well.
"This Saturday we have the biggest game of our season, and one of the biggest games in recent memory for us as a Club. We want to make our city proud and we need you all to support us to make this happen."
- The fun starts at 10.00 in Southgate, where you can meet Bath Rugby Junior Members Club leader, Maximus, and enjoy the Brazilian beats of Jamma de Samba.
- Make your way to the Rec for 13.30 when the gates open (no re-admittance once you've entered).
- The first semi-final, Northampton Saints v Saracens, will be on a big screen in the Swift Half.
- Help create our biggest ever tunnel of noise for the players to walk through around 16.00 in the Supporters' Village (by the outfield).
- Keep the kids occupied with face painting and inflatable rugby activities on the outfield.
- Younger supporters can also be part of the Guard of Honour tomorrow, just visit the Community gazebo on the outfield to put your name down.*
- The video booth is back in the Swift Half, so supporters can leave their messages of support for the team.
- Free flags will be given out in the North, South and West stands, and free Blue, Black and White Gamecards in the East stand.
- Watch the RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team jump into the Rec at half-time.
- Post-match, The Payoff will be performing on the outdoor stage in the Supporter's Village.
Please note, this game is not included as part of your season ticket. No season ticket cards will be accepted at the gates tomorrow, only paper tickets.
* Guard of Honour open to children age five and above.