Friday Night Club returns this week, as the Rec hosts a Winter Wonderland for Bath Rugby’s Gallagher Premiership fixture against reigning champions Saracens.
There’s plenty on offer for all the supporters heading to the game to with gates opening at 17:45 and live music getting underway in the Swift Half from 18:30.
MULLED WINE & CIDER
- Mulled wine will be on offer in the Great Western Wine Bar (Swift Half)
- You will also be able to purchase mulled cider from most outlets at the Rec
- Get in the festive spirit with Baileys hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows and mince pies
- The Christmas Classic - Turkey, Stuffing and a Cranberry Mayonnaise served on brioche bap
- Christmas Original – 5oz Steak Burger, Turkey, Brie, Smoked Bacon and Cranberry Mayonnaise
BEST EVER BROWNIE COMPANY
- Indulge in the Best Ever Brownie Company’s Christmas range of brownies, which includes spiced Clementine vegan option, Baileys brownie, gingerbread brownie, and after eight mint brownie. There will also be some of the usual offering to give you a chocolate boost before the game.
- Clifton Sausage will also be sharing their festive offering of footlong Reindeer and cranberry sausages
EVIE’S MAC & CHEESE
- A true Christmas classic with a twist, with Pigs in Blankets Mac & Cheese on offer from Evie’s Mac & Cheese.
- Greenall’s will be at the Rec on match day providing Winter Warmers and a variety of other flavoured servings.
There are limited tickets to watch Bath Rugby take on Saracens under the Friday night lights by clicking here or you can call the Ticket Office on 01225 536 900.