Bath Rugby's Francois Louw has been named to start for South Africa in a rotated squad as they face Namibia in the second match of the Rugby World Cup (kick-off 10:45 GMT).
Makazole Mapimpi and Lukhanyo Am are the only players from the 23-13 defeat against New Zealand, to make back-to-back starts.
One of the newcomers to the starting line-up is Schalk Brits, who moves to a new role in the back row at No 8. Brits captains the team for the second time having led the Springboks in the 24-18 victory over Argentina in Pretoria.
Frans Steyn, Francois Louw and Tendai Mtawarira all make second appearances against Namibia – having played in the Rugby World Cup meeting eight years ago.
Thomas du Toit, who only arrived in Nagoya on Tuesday as an injury replacement for Trevor Nyakane, goes straight into the match day 23 as a front row replacement.
The Springbok team to play Namibia;
15. Warrick Gelant (Vodacom Bulls)
14. Sbu Nkosi (Cell C Sharks)
13. Lukhanyo Am (Cell C Sharks)
12. Frans Steyn (Montpellier, France)
11. Makazole Mapimpi (Cell C Sharks)
10. Elton Jantjies (Emirates Lions)
9. Herschel Jantjies (DHL Stormers)
8. Schalk Brits (captain, Vodacom Bulls)
7. Kwagga Smith (Emirates Lions)
6. Francois Louw (Bath, England)
5. Lood de Jager (Vodacom Bulls)
4. RG Snyman (Vodacom Bulls)
3. Vincent Koch (Saracens, England)
2. Bongi Mbonambi (DHL Stormers)
1. Tendai Mtawarira (Cell C Sharks)
16. Steven Kitshoff (DHL Stormers)
17. Thomas du Toit (Cell C Sharks)
18. Eben Etzebeth (DHL Stormers)
19. Siya Kolisi (DHL Stormers)
20. Franco Mostert (Gloucester, England)
21. Cobus Reinach (Northampton, England)
22. Damian de Allende (DHL Stormers)
23. Cheslin Kolbe (Toulouse, France)