George Ford, Jonathan Joseph and Anthony Watson will all face Wales on Saturday in an unchanged England starting XV for the fourth round of the RBS 6 Nations, kick-off 16.00.
There only changes to the matchday 23 that defeated Ireland 21-10 come to the bench. Manu Tuilagi replaces Alex Goode. Tight-head prop Kieran Brookes is selected ahead of Northampton Saints club-mate Paul Hill. Luke Cowan-Dickie comes in for Jamie Georgewho ruptured a tendon in his left biceps while training on Tuesday. Joe Launchbury is fit again and replaces Courtney Lawes.
England head coach Eddie Jones said:
“We’ve picked our best 23 to get the job done on Saturday. The squad have prepared well this week and I’m happy with how things have progressed.
“Manu Tuilagi’s selection to the match day squad is based more on potential than his recent performances in the Premiership. He has trained well this week and I am pleased with what I’ve seen.
“It was a tight call between Kieran Brookes and Paul Hill, who have pushed each other hard, but Kieran gets the nod for Saturday.
“It is a shame that Jamie George misses out through injury and we wish him well in his recovery, but it provides a great opportunity for Luke Cowan-Dickie to show what he’s about.
“There is a huge amount to play for on Saturday and we are looking forward to being back at home in front of a vocal Twickenham crowd.”
England team to face Wales
15. Mike Brown (vice captain, Harlequins, 46 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 18 caps)
13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 19 caps)
12. Owen Farrell (vice captain, Saracens, 38 caps)
11. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs, 13 caps)
10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 20 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 55 caps)
1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 40 caps)
2. Dylan Hartley (captain, Northampton Saints, 69 caps)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 59 caps)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 2 caps)
5. George Kruis (Saracens, 13 caps)
6. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins, 46 caps)
7. James Haskell (Wasps, 65 caps)
8. Billy Vunipola (vice captain, Saracens, 24 caps)
16. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 1 cap)
17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 30 caps)
18. Kieran Brookes (Northampton Saints 15 caps)
19. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 30 caps)
20. Jack Clifford (Harlequins, 3 caps)
21. Danny Care (Harlequins, 56 caps)
22. Manu Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers, 25 caps)
23. Elliot Daly (Wasps, 1 cap)