Excitement is mounting at Bath Rugby following the announcement of our European opponents for the 2015/16 European Rugby Champions Cup.
Leinster and Toulon, the competition's two most successful teams of the past decade, and the resurgent Wasps will see all eyes drawn to the Rec for the biggest club competition in world rugby. Coupled with the ultra competitive Aviva Premiership and the celebration of the Club's 150th anniversary, 2015/16 is set to be a season to remember. Will you be there to witness it?
Our Premier Lounge is already fully booked for the new season, such is the excitement the team has created. However, we still have availability in our Riverview Suite and our Illustrious Suite.
Both of these suites are available on an annual or matchday basis and each offer a fantastic but different hospitality experience.
The Riverview Suite
The Riverview Suite offers a club-like atmosphere for guests to enjoy and is ideal for those who want a little extra from their season tickets, but without the formality of corporate dining. 'Informal and friendly with excellent food and service' is a perfect way to sum up this Suite and a great way to get into the spirit of the game. Ideal for smaller parties of two to eight guests.
The Riverview Suite package includes:
• Match ticket in the West Stand (West Country Derby, Premiership and European*)
• Complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks for two hours pre-match and half an hour post-match
• Extensive three-course hot and cold buffet
• Q and A session with a member of the Bath Rugby Squad
• Matchday programme
• Half-time tea and coffee
The cost of this Riverview Suite package on an annual basis (covering all 16 home matches) is £1,895 + vat per person.
The Illustrious Suite
The combination of fantastic hospitality, dedicated staff and the occasional visit from some of the Bath Rugby stars, in addition to a great game of rugby, creates the perfect opportunity to impress potential clients and offers a great matchday experience.
This hospitality package includes:
• A table for ten at every home fixture (16 games*)
• Hostess welcome
• Complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks for three hours pre-match and two hours post-match
• Three-course lunch
• Pre-match Q and A session with a member of the Bath Rugby Squad
• Matchday programmes
• Covered match seats in the West Stand or IPL Stand
• Post-match refreshments
• Post-match review of the game with a member of the Bath Rugby Squad
• The option to buy tickets for England International matches played at Twickenham (subject to availability)
The cost of this package for the 2015/16 season is £22,500 + vat for tables of ten with matchday tickets in one of our covered stands.
*One of our home matches will be at Twickenham this season – to which our annual members will have hospitality
Please get in touch if you would like any more details on either of these packages or indeed if you would like to go ahead and book. You can contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01225 325200 option 2.