Eddie Jones has named his 23-man squad to play Scotland in the second round of the Guinness Six Nations at Murrayfield, which includes four Bath Rugby players (kick-off 16:45, live on BBC).
Jonathan Joseph and Sam Underhill have been named in the starting XV with Will Stuart, who earned his first cap against France last weekend, and Tom Dunn are amongst the replacements.
Mako Vunipola, Jamie George and Kyle Sinckler are named in the front row with George Kruis and Maro Itoje selected in the second row.
Lewis Ludlam is named at blindside flanker with Sam Underhill at openside and Tom Curry at No. 8.
Willi Heinz starts at scrum-half with Ben Youngs. George Ford and captain Owen Farrell will play fly-half and inside centre with Jonathan Joseph named at outside centre.
George Furbank, who made his England debut last weekend, is selected at full-back with Elliot Daly and Jonny May on the wings.
Uncapped players Tom Dunn and Ben Earl are included as replacements with Joe Launchbury returning to the matchday 23 after recovering from injury.
Director of Rugby Stuart Hooper, said: "We're proud and excited to see four of our Bath lads in Eddie Jones' matchday 23 for England's Calcutta Cup clash against Scotland in the Guinness Six Nations.
“It is great to see JJ back into the starting XV and having Sam in the mix again as England look to put things right this week.
“The hard work that the coaches have done to develop our young English players, in particular Mark Lilley and Luke Charteris, with their work with the forward pack this season. Their detail has been evident with the International call ups for Will Stuart and Tom Dunn.
“We are very proud of Will Stuart making his debut last week and hope he continues to pick up England caps.
“Tom Dunn has been very patient in waiting for his chance in the England set up and it will be brilliant to see him make his England debut this weekend.
“It’s going to be a promising weekend, with a number of our Bath players appearing for England and Wales in both the U20s and senior matches. It is a brilliant achievement for the Club, and we are all proud of them.”
England starting XV to face Scotland:
15. George Furbank (Northampton Saints, 1 cap)
14. Jonny May (Leicester Tigers, 53 caps)
13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 48 caps)
12. Owen Farrell (Saracens, 80 caps) C
11. Elliot Daly (Saracens, 40 caps)
10. George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 66 caps)
9. Willi Heinz (Gloucester Rugby, 10 caps)
1. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 58 caps)
2. Jamie George (Saracens, 46 caps)
3. Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 32 caps)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 35 caps)
5. George Kruis (Saracens, 42 caps)
6. Lewis Ludlam (Northampton Saints, 7 caps)
7. Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, 16 caps)
8. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 20 caps)
16. Tom Dunn (Bath Rugby, uncapped)
17. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 15 caps)
18. Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 1 cap)
19. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 62 caps)
20. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 82 caps)
21. Ben Earl (Saracens, uncapped)
22. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 96 caps)
23. Ollie Devoto (Exeter Chiefs, 2 caps)