You may have noticed that there have been a few updates and changes to the Official Bath Rugby website over the last few days. Working alongside our web agency, Positive, and after listening to some constructive feedback from our Supporters, we have updated some of the design and functionality of the site.
We have implemented several of the changes that you asked for and have detailed a snapshot of them below:
- There is now a countdown clock on the homepage allowing you to see clearly exactly how long it is till the next Bath Rugby home game.
- You now only click once on the news story you want to read to open it from the home page.
- We've added a background design to the whole of the site and made the next match information on the homepage clearer to read.
- In the fixtures and results section there is now a TV icon to designate televised matches.
- You can now download an up to date pdf of the fixture list from the fixtures and results section.
- You can now also sign up to the Bath Rugby newsletter through our mobile site where you can also see whether a game is televised and all the up to date fixtures.
We hope you like the changes we have made and we will continually be looking to improve our Supporters online experience with Bath Rugby.