An unchanged England side to face Italy on Saturday (2.30pm, BBC 1) means the Bath Rugby quartet of Dave Attwood, George Ford, Jonathan Joseph and Anthony Watson will once again start for their country.
The four players were in outstanding form in victory at the Millennium Stadium last Friday, with all England's 21 points coming from Ford, Joseph and Watson, while Attwood was unlucky to have a try disallowed.
Joseph, a tryscorer in the win against Wales, will make his first start at Twickenham, along with Saracens lock George Kruis.
"It's always good to be able to name an unchanged team and to build some consistency," said England Head Coach Stuart Lancaster, who has also retained the same replacements. "We did the same last year after France heading into the Scotland game."
"Italy are going to be fired up, they always are when they come to Twickenham, especially after last week's loss to Ireland. We know what's coming at us but we have prepared well and are looking forward to getting back home and playing in front of our fantastic supporters."
England team to face Italy
15. Mike Brown (Harlequins, 34 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 5 caps)
13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 7 caps)
12. Luther Burrell (Northampton Saints, 8 caps)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 12 caps)
10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 7 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 43 caps)
1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 27 caps)
2. Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints, 62 caps)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 46 caps)
4. Dave Attwood (Bath Rugby, 17 caps)
5. George Kruis (Saracens, 5 caps)
6. James Haskell (Wasps, 54 caps)
7. Chris Robshaw (captain, Harlequins, 33 caps)
8. Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 13 caps)
16. Tom Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 18 caps)
17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 16 caps)
18. Kieran Brookes (Newcastle Falcons, 7 caps)
19. Nick Easter (Harlequins, 48 caps)
20. Tom Croft (Leicester Tigers, 38 caps)
21. Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens, 17 caps)
22. Danny Cipriani (Sale Sharks, 9 caps)
23. Billy Twelvetrees (Gloucester Rugby, 17 caps)