Bath Rugby's trio of backs, George Ford, Jonathan Joseph and Anthony Watson have all been retained in the England starting line-up for the final RBS 6 Nations clash on Saturday against France (kick-off 17.00).
Dan Cole will win his 50th England cap and will be joined in the starting line-up by Leicester Tigers team-mate Geoff Parling, who replaces Dave Attwood in the only change to the XV who started against Scotland.
England Head Coach Stuart Lancaster said: "It's a great achievement for Dan to win his 50th cap, especially coming back from his injury last year. He is one of the cornerstones of our squad and we all wish him all the best.
"Geoff did well off the bench against Scotland and now that he has got some games under his belt we feel it is the right time to start him and use his experience and quality in the starting line-up. The same goes for Nick Easter, who has really impressed in camp and his appearances off the bench in the second row. He is a quality ball carrier and great defender - something we feel we will need in the latter stages of the game.
"Finishing off the tournament at home is going to be a great occasion. The support against Scotland last week was fantastic and this weekend we really need the crowd to get behind the team and drive them forward in what will be an exciting finale to this year's championship."
England team to face France
15. Mike Brown (Harlequins, 36 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 8 caps)
13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 10 caps)
12. Luther Burrell (Northampton Saints, 11 caps)
11. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs, 7 caps)
10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 10 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 46 caps)
1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 30 caps)
2. Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints, 65 caps)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 49 caps)
4. Geoff Parling (Leicester Tigers, 22 caps)
5. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 37 caps)
6. James Haskell (Wasps, 57 caps)
7. Chris Robshaw (captain, Harlequins, 36 caps)
8. Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 16 caps)
16. Tom Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 21 caps)
17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 19 caps)
18. Kieran Brookes (Newcastle Falcons, 9 caps)
19. Nick Easter (Harlequins, 50 caps)
20. Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 35 caps)
21. Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens, 20 caps)
22. Danny Cipriani (Sale Sharks, 11 caps)
23. Billy Twelvetrees (Gloucester Rugby, 19 caps)