A Bath Rugby Academy Stakeholder Forum is set to be held prior to Bath United’s match against London Irish on Monday 22nd December.
School, Club, County, Development Player Programme (DPP) and Elite Player Development Group (EPDG) coaches, parents and rugby enthusiasts are invited to the forum, which will present an outline of the Bath Academy programme.
It will also be an opportunity for stakeholders to ask Academy Director Danny Grewcock questions about the programme’s developments.
The forum will take place at 18:45 in the Main Bar at the Recreation Ground, ahead of a 19:30 kick-off.
Key points that will be covered at the Academy Stakeholder Forum include:
1. Coaching and Playing philosophy
2. Academy Pathway: from DPP to the EPDG
3. Future plans and development of the Academy system
- Taunton EPDG
- Beechen cliff AASE- School agreements
- Community camps
- Strength & Conditioning programme and education
4. Academy U18s Competition
5. Senior Academy progress
6. Players Retained & Released
7. Coach Development Programme