With only a day left until the home of England Rugby becomes the home of Bath Rugby for The Clash, we’ve pulled together a guide to help you make the most out of your trip to Twickenham!
The Forum, located in the West Fan Village opens at 11:00, with gates to the Stadium bowl opening at 12:00. Kick-off between Bath Rugby and Leicester Tigers is 14:00.
- If you have purchased and requested a Print at Home ticket, please remember to print these and bring them with you to Twickenham - there will not be a facility to do this at the Stadium.
- If you have requested a physical ticket and have not yet received it, please contact the ticket outlet you purchased from.
- Season Ticket Holders will need a physical ticket to enter the Stadium.
- Having your Bath Rugby Season Ticket card will not gain entry to the Stadium, but could help with your client reference number if you need to enquire about tickets on the day.
- Collections and Sales can be made from the Ticket Office at Twickenham, which is located on the South East corner of the stadium, opposite the bronze lineout statue.
- For those collecting tickets on the day at the Stadium, please ensure you bring a form of Photo ID.
Useful contact details on the day –
- The RFU via RFU.com or 0871 222 2017
- Ticket Master via Ticketmaster.co.uk or 0333 321 9999
- Bath Rugby via the Ticket Office or BathRugby.com or 0844 448 1865 (please note, Bath Rugby Ticket Office will not be open on Saturday, and the phone lines will not be manned).
Tickets are still available to watch Bath Rugby take on Aviva Premiership rivals Leicester Tigers and can be purchased by clicking here.
THE FORUM OPENS - 11:00
‘The Forum’, located in the West Fan Village, will be open from 11:00 with plenty of free activities for all the whole family to enjoy, including a motorcycle stunt show, an F1 simulator provided by Mercedes-Benz, fairground rides and a festival of food and drink.
Bath Rugby’s partners Canterbury, BMI Regional, Thatchers Cider and Bath Ales will all be showcasing what they do best in and around the The Forum.
Bath Rugby mascot Maximus will be roaming around from 11:00 so make sure you come and say hello!
LEGENDS Q&A – 12:20
Bath Rugby legends Matt Perry and Jeremy Guscott will be on stage in the Swift Half zone at 12.20 for a special Q&A and preview of the big game ahead.
TUNNEL OF NOISE WITH JAMMA DE SAMBA – 12:30
- Join Recreation Ground favourites, Jamma de Samba, in welcoming the team to Twickenham at 12:30 at the Rose and Poppy Gates as we create the Tunnel of Noise! The team will be counting on you to be the 24th man, so make sure you’re there to make it the loudest tunnel of noise, ever!
BATH RUGBY SHOP AT TWICKENHAM
- The Bath Rugby Shop will be making the trip up the M4 with not one, not two, but three retail outlets around Twickenham for you to pick up any last minute Blue, Black and White essentials, including our limited edition The Clash t-shirts!
BUMPER EDITION PROGRAMME
- We have a special bumper edition of the matchday programme available on the day featuring exclusive interviews with Zach Mercer, Matt Banahan, and Anthony Watson along with Bath Rugby legends Nigel Redman, Phil de Glanville and Dave Egerton. All this and much more available for £5, so make sure you grab your special souvenir of the big day.
BRING YOUR FLAGS
- If you have a Bath Rugby flag, bring yours along and help turn the Home of English Rugby Blue, Black and White!
- Supporters are encouraged to take their seats by 13:30 and enjoy a pre-match spectacular that will keep you glued to your seats! Celebrity DJ Greg James and Bath and Leicester legend Lewis Moody will take to the mic to preview the match and get the crowd warmed up before an exhilarating 80 minutes of action at Twickenham.
HALF-TIME: BMI Flight giveaway and Bath Rugby Foundation Raffle
- Official airline partner, BMI Regional will be giving away free flights to a number of their European destinations during half-time.
- Bath Rugby Foundation, the charitable arm of Bath Rugby, is also giving supporters the opportunity to win one of the highly coveted Limited Edition Clash match shirts. Raffle tickets can be purchased for only £1 from the Bath Rugby Foundation stall in The Spa.
- The Bath Rugby squad have each personally signed a ball which they will be kicking into the crowd following the final whistle so make sure you stay in your seats for your chance to catch one!
- We may well be saving the best for last, as West Country favourites The Wurzels take to the stage after the final whistle has blown. Head back to The Forum for around 16:00 and enjoy some of their classics before ‘The Forum’ closes at 18:30.
FOOD AND BARS
- Our local pub ‘The Swift Half’ is making its way to the HQ (with a bit of a growth spurt along the way) and will host an Ale & Cider Festival, featuring supporter favourites Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold. The Great Western Wine bar in the Swift Half will also have selected promotions, so don’t miss out!
- Some familiar concessions will also be making the trip to Twickenham too, including AC Catering with their fan favourite - the ‘Banahan Wrap’ - available at The Spa.
- The weather is forecast is currently due to be a sunny 20 degrees, so make sure you bring suncream and sunglasses!