On top of a fantastic game of rugby, we’ve got some great entertainment in store for you.
- Help us create a Tunnel of Noise for the team as they make their way from the Pavilion to the changing rooms to begin their final preparations. We’ll be giving out free flags so come and get yours and cheer on the boys in the Supporters’ Village before 14.15.
- This weekend’s special guest for the 150th anniversary Legends Q&A will be with Phil de Glanville, and, for one special weekend only, he will be hosted by another Rec favourite – Andy Beattie! So, following the Tunnel of Noise, head over to the Swift Half at 14.30.
- The Vocal Works Gospel Choir will once again be back singing an array of tunes pre-match and at half-time. Also returning to half-time are the Jaffa Zorbs for another exciting race, so keep your eyes on the pitch!
- Stick around after the final whistle and enjoy live music in the Swift Half courtesy of Re-Loaded!
Food and bars
- The usual concessions will be available, including Pieminister, Grillstock BBQ, and Get Battered Fish & Chips. Plus, if you fancy something to satisfy the sweet tooth, Krispy Kreme doughnuts will once again have their outlet next to the Swift Half.
Please note: the Swift Half, Dyson Stand (East stand) and Bath Ales Dark Side bars will all close 10 minutes before the start of the game to allow supporters to take their seats in time for kick-off. The decision has been made in an attempt to minimise the disruption for supporters already in their seats, particularly in the Dyson stand, during the early stages of the game. Thank you for your co-operation.