Rugby once again returns to the Rec this Saturday as we take on Worcester Warriors, kick-off 15.00.
Here is our handy guide to all the entertainment happening on the day.
- Come down to the Rec early on Saturday so you can watch some spectacular rugby from 9.00 to 14.00. Games will be played on both the outfield (until 14.00) and the main pitch (until 12.30). The grand final will take place on the main pitch during half time.
- Happy hour is running between 13.00 and 14.00, where there will be £1 off pints of Bath ales Gem and Thatchers Gold at all bars! The bars of the Swift Half will also offer discounts on wine.
- Thatchers Cider will be giving away free samples so head on over to their stand on the outfield.
- We are giving our young supporters the opportunity to take part in the Guard of Honour this weekend. All you need to do is firstname.lastname@example.org, simple as that! The first 30 people will be contacted ahead of the game with all the details.
- As usual, Maximus will be around the Rec and looking forward to seeing plenty of friendly and familiar faces.
- Jamma de Samba will continue to liven up the pre-game entertainment at various times and locations.
- It’s also a great time to get kitted out in the new Bath Rugby home and away replica kits. Head to either the main store on Argyle Street or the Mobile unit in the main car park.
- Bath Rugby flags will also be distributed around the ground so look out for those!
- As soon as Bath and Worcester players head back to the changing rooms for the half-time break, the Grand Final of the Red Bull 7’s will be played on the Rec pitch.
- Jamma de Samba will then once again be on pitch shortly before the boys return for the second half to raise the atmosphere once again.
- After the final whistle, head on over to the outfield where a live DJ will be playing on the Jack Wills stage until approx. 18.30.
Food and Bars
- This season, we welcome two new food concessions. Dough Pizza and Cau, an Argentinean steak specialist will be located in the main car-park just behind the big screen. Fan favourites, AC Catering, Get Battered Fish & Chips, Pieminister and Grillstock BBQ are all back for another season and you can find them also on the outfield.
- A reminder also that contactless payment for credit and debit cards is now available at almost all outlets at the Rec, and we also accept Apple Pay!
Tickets for this game are still available so if you haven’t got yours yet, call 0844 448 1865, buy online, or visit the Ticket Office on Pulteney Bridge.