Wasps are the visitors to the Rec this weekend in what will be the fourth meeting between the two sides this season, kick-off 15.15, and here is your guide to everything that’s happening at the Rec.
- Jamma de Samba will be drumming up a storm once again ahead of kick-off at the Rec. Help us create a Tunnel of Noise for the team as they make their way from the Pavilion to the changing rooms to begin their final preparations. We’ll be giving out free flags so come and get yours and cheer on the boys before 14.15.
- This weekend’s special guest for the 150th anniversary Legends Q&A will be none other than Tony Swift, hosted by Club President, David Trick. So head over to the Swift Half at 14.30, after the Tunnel of Noise.
- Five lucky Season Ticket Holders will each win a Bath Rugby shirt signed by the squad as part of this week’s 150th giveaway. Names around the ground will be drawn at random and announced at the beginning of half-time.
- In a half-term special, 30 of our younger supporters will be taking to the pitch for the Jaffa High Ball Challenge, so make sure you give them lots of encouragement!
- Plus, Jamma de Samba will be back for more music!
- After the game, we have live music in the Swift Half by ‘The Payoff’. They will be on stage from around 17.30 following the conclusion of BT Sport’s live post-match broadcast so make sure you stick around.
Food and bars
- We are happy to announce that contactless payment for credit and debit cards is now available at almost all outlets at the Rec. We also now accept Apple Pay at most outlets too.
- The usual concessions will be on-site, including Jamie’s Italian, Get Battered Fish & Chips and Krispy Kreme, Pieminister and Grillstock BBQ, who this week are offering beef brisket sandwiches in addition to pork rolls. AC Catering will also be serving the ‘Banahan Wrap’ - an extra-large pulled pork wrap with slaw and sweet chilli sauce. You can find them, along with all our other vendors, in the Supporters’ Village behind the Dyson (East) stand.
- This week’s guest ale is Bath Ales, Dark Side. There is a limited supply - once it’s gone, it’s gone!