Its European Rugby and the return of a long-awaited West Country derby all rolled into one as Bath Rugby and Bristol Rugby lock horns tomorrow night at the Rec, kick-off 19.45.
To help make the most of your evening, check our guide below.
- Happy hour is running between 17.45 and 18.45, where there will be £1 off pints of Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold at all bars. The Great Western Wine bar in the Swift Half will also have selected promotions.
- The Club Shop on Argyle Street will be open late as will the mobile shop in the West car park. Fully stocked with new Canterbury rain jackets, beanie hats amongst other things make sure you’re kitted up for the evening! There will also be a new pop-up shop located under the Gem (West) stand.
- Also, don’t forget that with any replica shirt ordered before the 25th October, you’ll have the opportunity to have it signed by one of your favourite players*.
- There will also be a helpful information point with details about The Clash, our fixture against Leicester Tigers on the 8th April at the home of English Rugby, Twickenham. You can find this located under the Gem Stand, next to the pop-up shop.
- Ahead of kick-off, we will be remembering the late Anthony Foley, who sadly died last Sunday. We would ask all supporters to join us in a minute’s applause in his memory.
- Ahead of his last home game, we caught up with Leroy Houston who spoke exclusively to BRtv. You can watch this interview on the big screen at half-time.
Food and Bars
- The usual concessions will be available featuring, AC Catering who will have fan favourite, the ‘Banahan Wrap’ available. Also at the Rec will be Dough Pizza, Cau, Get Battered Fish & Chips, Pieminster and Grillstock BBQ.
- A reminder also that contactless payment for credit and debit cards is now available at almost all outlets at the Rec, and we also accept Apple Pay!
- Bath City centre is likely to be very busy so please allow extra time when making your journey to the Rec.
- Supporters are encouraged to use the excellent public transport links in and out of the city where possible. Centurion Travel has paired up with Bath Rugby to offer the fans a hassle-free and affordable trip to the Rec. To book, or consult the time table, please visit, http://www.bathrugbytransport.co.uk.
- You can also now also now cycle to the stadium, where free and secure parking spaces for bikes are offered at the Rec just next to the Pavilion.
- Tickets for this local derby that has been seven years in the making are still available so if you don’t have yours yet, call 0844 448 1865, buy online, or visit the Ticket Office on Pulteney Bridge.
*Subject to availability. Full terms and conditions can be found here.