This Saturday we host Gloucester Rugby in our sold-out derby game (kick-off 15.30), and we’ve got a whole heap of activities going on before, during and after the game for you to enjoy.
In the city
We’re turning the city of Bath Blue, Black and White on Saturday and everyone is invited to enjoy the activities we’ve got in store:
- At Bath Spa train station pick up your free Bath Rugby flag and special trail map to collect stamps throughout the morning
- Follow the trial to find Maximus and friends at the Tourist Information Centre who have lots of fun waiting for you
- The final stop is outside Russell and Bromley at the bottom of Milsom Street – hand your completed map in to a member of Bath Rugby staff and you’ll be entered into a free prize draw. You’ll also get to meet some of the Bath Rugby squad!
At the Rec
- Gates open at 13.30
- The usual array of food and drink is available around the ground.
- Thatchers Cider will be offering samples of two of their new products – Thatchers Haze and Thatches Red – in the Thatchers beer garden on the outfield.
- Bath Ales will also be sampling some guest ales from their outlet and in the Swift Half.
- Help create a Tunnel of Noise for the team to walk through ahead of their final preparations – they’ll be heading through the Supporters’ Village at around 14.20, so make sure you’re there in plenty of time!
- The team are wearing a unique charity shirt on Saturday, designed by Main Partner Dyson, and raising money for Bath Rugby Foundation. You can get your hand on one of these shirts as Leroy Houston and Chris Cook's signed shirts will be auctioned about 14.45 in the Swift Half with Bath Rugby legend Lee Mears assisting with proceedings. For more information on how you can get your hands on one of these special shirts click here.
- On the outfield, Dyson and the James Dyson Foundation have some fun activities for all supporters, including their new Air Multiplier Challenge. Bath Rugby Foundation will be offering face painting so you can show your colours, and we’ll have our inflatable passing target and a bouncy castle! Official Vehicle Supplier, Mercedes-Benz will also have a selection of vehicles on display.
- If you sit in the East stand you’ll find a Blue, Black or White game card on your seat –we’re asking you all to hold them high when the team run out to create a giant Blue, Black and White flag!
- At half-time, the Thatchers fun continues with a kicking challenge where six lucky supporters will battle it out to win a crate of Thatchers Gold.
- The Shadow Monkeys are back at the Rec in the new stage in the Supporters’ Village, so head on over to the outfield after the game to enjoy a mix of rock, indie and funk covers as you debrief on the day’s events.
- Season Ticket Holders are invited to the Pavilion after the final whistle to enjoy more live music, and cash bar and the opportunity to meet some of the Bath Rugby players.
Please note, this game is sold out and the Ticket Office do not expect any returns.