Following a comprehensive 22-57 win over local rivals Bristol Rugby last week, Bath Rugby head into the last round of the European Challenge Cup pool stage in a commanding position with everything still to play for.
French side, Pau will be the visitors to the Rec and to celebrate Bath Rugby are hosting a day filled with free entertainment for all the family.
Check out our guide below to help you make the most of your day at the Rec.
- On the outfield you’ll find a kids zone filled with free activities including, face painting, balloon modeling and a workshop run by Rec favourites, Jamma de Samba.
- Get Battered Fish & Chips and AC Catering will be offering 50% their menus between 13.00 – 14.00 upon presentation of a valid kids match ticket.
Meet the players
- Between 13.30 and 14.30 you can come and meet some of the Bath Rugby players who will be signing and giving away free team posters.
Sign up for the half-time pitch parade
- Make sure you head to the Bath Rugby gazebo before 14.30 and sign up to take part in our half-time pitch parade. If you’ve ever dreamt of stepping onto the Rec pitch, this is your chance! Places are limited to 50 and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- If you’ve not met the friendliest lion in the world yet then make sure you do so on Saturday. He will around all day as well as leading the all-important half-time pitch parade!
- The Club Shop on Argyle Street and the Mobile Shop in the Supporters’ Village in the West car park will be fully stocked with the latest Bath Rugby merchandise, and for this game only, you can save £5 on the kids hat and scarf bundle, whilst stocks last. Plus, for a limited time only, you can save 30% on the European shirt.
- Kids wishing to take part in the half-time pitch parade on the Rec will need to sign up at the Community Gazebo ahead of kick-off. Places are limited to 50 all of whom will receive a free Bath Rugby flag to wave during the parade.
- After the final whistle, The Shadow Monkeys will be playing live in the Swift Half so make sure you stick around.
Food and Bars
- The usual concessions will be available, including AC Catering with their fan favourite - the ‘Banahan Wrap’ available. Also on hand to tickle your tastebuds will be Dough Pizza, Cau, Get Battered Fish & Chips, Pieminster and Grillstock BBQ.
- Happy Hour will be running as usual between 13.00 and 14.00 where there will be £1 off pints of Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold at all bars. The Great Western Wine bar in the Swift Half will also have selected promotions.
- Supporters are encouraged to use excellent public transport links in Bath where possible, this includes trains from Bath Spa station, a 10-minute walk from the Rec or the Park & Ride service operating from three points on the outskirts of the city.
- The Club encourages supporters to cycle to the Rec, where free and secure parking spaces for bikes are offered just next to the William Street Gate.
- Tickets are still remaining for this game, so be quick and join this entertaining fixture by booking online, calling 0844 448 1865, or visiting the Ticket Office on Pulteney Bridge.
Tickets still available
Kids tickets are available for just £1* upon the purchase of a full priced adult ticket so to snap up yours and be part of an action packed day, click here, call 0844 448 1865 or visit the Ticket Office on Pulteney Bridge.
*One kids ticket per adult ticket. Blue seating areas only, subject to availability.