As well as the excitement on the pitch, we have the usual array of entertainment before and after the game for supporters of all ages to enjoy.
- Help us create a Tunnel of Noise for the team as they make their way from the Pavilion to the changing rooms to begin their final preparations. We’ll be giving out free flags so come and get yours and cheer on the boys at 14.10.
- Legendary Bath, England and British Lions hooker Lee Mears joins us in the Swift Half at 14.30 for this weekend’s 150th anniversary Q&A, hosted by Club President, David Trick.
- Keep your eyes on the pitch at half-time as the youngsters of Trowbridge U8s and Corsham U8s go head to head in the latest round of Jaffa Tag!
- We’ll also be firing some Bath Ales and Thatchers goodies out of t-shirt cannons, some of which are signed by the squad, so get ready to catch!
- After the game we have live music in the Swift Half from The Wipeout, so stick around and enjoy the festivities with fellow supporters.
Food and bars
- The usual concessions will be available, including Pieminister, Grillstock BBQ, Jamie’s Italian, Get Battered Fish & Chips and Krispy Kreme. You can find them, along with everything else in the Supporters' Village behind the Dyson (East) Stand
- Mulled wine and Hot Toddies will also be available from a range of bars around the ground.
Please note: the Swift Half, Dyson Stand (East Stand) and Bath Ales Dark Side bars will all close 10 minutes before the start of the game to allow supporters to take their seats in time for kick-off. The decision has been made in an attempt to minimise the disruption for supporters already in their seats, particularly in the Dyson Stand, during the early stages of the game. Thank you for your co-operation.