It’s the opening round of the Anglo-Welsh Cup this Friday as Bath Rugby take on Leicester Tigers at the Rec, kick-off 19:45.
To help make the most of your evening, check our guide below.
- Happy hour is running between 17:45 and 18:45, where there will be £1 off pints of Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold at all bars. The Great Western Wine bar in the Swift Half will also have selected promotions.
- The Club Shop on Argyle Street will be open late as will the Mobile Shop, located near the outfield. Fully stocked with new Canterbury rain jackets, beanie hats and scarves - amongst other things - you can make sure you’re kitted up for the evening! There will also be a new pop-up shop located under the Gem (West) Stand.
- There will also be an information point with details about The Clash, our Aviva Premiership fixture against Leicester Tigers on the 8th April at the home of English Rugby, Twickenham. You can find this located under the Gem Stand, next to the pop-up shop.
- Maximus is also back at the Rec and looking forward to the game, fully recovered from the injury he got whilst training for the Bristol game. You can catch him in and around the Supporters' Village ahead of the game.
- The Club will pay its respects to those who lost their lives defending our country in our traditional Act of Remembrance ahead of kick-off. A minute's silence will be preceded by a wreath laying and playing of the Last Post. Supporters late to the ground will be asked to wait at the gate whilst this is taking place to ensure there are no disruptions.
- We are looking for two pairs of Bath and Leicester fans for our half-time challenge this Friday. If you are interested and have your tickets for the game, please email email@example.com.
Food and Bars:
- The usual concessions will be available featuring, AC Catering who will have fan favourite, the ‘Banahan Wrap’ available. Also at the Rec will be Dough Pizza, Cau, Get Battered Fish & Chips, Pieminster and Grillstock BBQ.
- A reminder also that contactless payment for credit and debit cards is now available at almost all outlets at the Rec, and we also accept Apple Pay.
- Bath City centre is likely to be very busy so please allow extra time when making your journey to the Rec.
- Supporters are encouraged to use the excellent public transport links in and out of the city where possible. Centurion Travel has paired up with Bath Rugby to offer the fans a hassle-free and affordable trip to the Rec. To book, or consult the time table, please visit, http://www.bathrugbytransport.co.uk.
- You can also now also now cycle to the stadium, where free and secure parking spaces for bikes are offered at the Rec just next to the Pavilion.
Ahead of Bonfire Night, make sure you book your tickets for this cracker of a game between two of rugby’s greatest rivals. Tickets are still available so if you don’t have yours yet, call 0844 448 1865, buy online here, or visit the Ticket Office on Pulteney Bridge.