Games don’t come much bigger than a West Country derby between Bath Rugby and Gloucester, and this Friday is no different. Here is everything you need to know about your evening at the Rec.
- Jamma de Samba are back at the Rec and will be drumming up a storm ahead of kick-off.
- Help us create a Tunnel of Noise for the team as they make their way from the Pavilion to the changing rooms to begin their final preparations. We’ll be giving out free flags so come and get yours and cheer on the boys before 18.45.
- This weekend’s special guest for the 150th anniversary Legends Q&A will be Dave Egerton, hosted by Club President, David Trick. So, following the Tunnel of Noise, head over to the Swift Half at 19.00.
- Land Rover, the Official Vehicle of Premiership Rugby, will be bringing their renowned Land Rover Owners’ Hospitality area back to the Rec. Located behind the Dyson (East stand), Land Rover customers can enjoy a complimentary gourmet burger and soft drink, plus a chance to win a break to New York. The area will be open from 17.45 up until 19.30. Simply show your Land Rover key fob to gain access.
- This week’s 150 giveaway is two places at this year’s Legends Dinner on Friday 6th May. One lucky Season Ticket Holder will be drawn at random and announced at the beginning of half-time.
- We also have the ‘Battle of the Brands’ between Bath Ales and Thatchers Cider. Four people will battle it out in a challenge that tests memory, spelling and speed!
- Plus, Jamma de Samba will be back for more music!
Food and bars
- The usual concessions will be available, including Jamie’s Italian, Get Battered Fish & Chips and Krispy Kreme, Pieminister and Grillstock BBQ, who this week are offering beef brisket sandwiches in addition to pork rolls. AC Catering will also be serving the ‘Banahan Wrap’. An extra large pulled pork with slaw and sweet chilli sauce. You can find them, along with everything else in the Supporters village behind the Dyson (East) stand.