Floodlight rugby returns to the Rec this Friday as Bath Rugby take on Sale Sharks, kick-off 19.45.
Check out our handy guide as to what you can expect from your evening at the Rec.
- Happy hour is running between 17.45 and 18.45, where there will be £1 off pints of Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold at all bars. The Great Western Wine bar in the Swift Half will also have selected promotions.
- The mobile shop will be open, fully stocked with new Canterbury rain jackets and of course, replica kit. This week, with every piece of replica kit purchased, we will be giving away a free team poster.
Half time entertainment
- Inspired by a training ground challenge between Semesa Rokoduguni and Tom Homer, eight supporters will battle it out in the ultimate catching challenge. Keep your eyes on social media if you would like to take part.
Food and Bars
- As for the two previous and first games this season, Dough Pizza and Cau – an Argentinean steak specialist – will be located in the main car park just behind the big screen. Fan favourites, Get Battered Fish & Chips, Pieminster and Grillstock BBQ, will also be available. · Additionally, a cocktail trailer and a coffee stalls will be respectively set up next to the Swift Half and next to Get Battered Fish & Chips.
- A reminder also that contactless payment for credit and debit cards is now available at almost all outlets at the Rec, and we also accept Apple Pay!
Bath city centre is incredibly busy on a Friday night so please allow extra time when making your journey to the Rec. Supporters are encouraged to use the excellent public transport links in and out of the city where possible. You can now also now cycle to the stadium, free, secure parking spaces for bikes are offered at the Rec just next to the Pavilion. Ask a steward for directions.
Tickets for our game against Sale Sharks are still available so if you don’t have yours yet, call 0844 448 1865, buy online, or visit the Ticket Office on Pulteney Bridge.