- Head to the Rec nice and early for Happy Hour! Between 13.15 and 14.15 there will be £1 off pints of Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold at all bars. Selected wines will also be included and available at the Wine Bar in the Swift Half.*
- Take part in the Good Energy Wattbike Challenge! We recently measured the players going through a rigorous Wattbike session, and now it’s your turn. Head over to the Supporters’ Village and see if you can power more lightbulbs than the Bath Rugby squad.
- Help us create a Tunnel of Noise for the team as they make their way from the Pavilion to the changing rooms to begin their final preparations. We’ll be giving out free flags so come and get yours and cheer on the boys before 14.15.
- Saturday’s special guest for our 150th anniversary Legends Q&A will be Nigel Redman, hosted by Club President, David Trick. Head over to the Swift Half at 14.30, after the Tunnel of Noise, to hear some fantastic stories from Nigel’s career.
- Every seat in the Dyson Stand will be given a clap banner so you can make some noise and support the team!
- One lucky Season Ticket Holder will win a Canterbury voucher worth £150 in this week’s 150th Anniversary Giveaway. The winner will be drawn at random and their name announced and displayed on the big screen at the beginning of half-time.
- 30 of our younger supporters will be taking to the pitch for the Jaffa High Ball Challenge, so make sure you give them lots of encouragement!
- The Vocal Works Gospel Choir are back, so you can sing-a-long to their tuneful renditions of some popular favourites.
- Head to the Swift Half after the game as West Country Legends, The Wurzels, will be taking to the stage, with their set starting at 17.15 – roughly 15 minutes after the final whistle, to give you plenty of time to make your way there.
Food and bars
- We are happy to announce that contactless payment for credit and debit cards is now available at nearly all the outlets at the Rec. We also accept Apple Pay at most outlets too.
- The usual concessions will be on-site, including Jamie’s Italian, Get Battered Fish & Chips and Krispy Kreme, Pieminister and Grillstock BBQ, who this week are offering beef brisket sandwiches in addition to pork rolls. AC Catering will also be serving the ‘Banahan Wrap’ - an extra-large pulled pork wrap with slaw and sweet chilli sauce. You can find them, along with all our other vendors, in the Supporters’ Village behind the Dyson Stand.
- This week’s guest ale is Bath Ales, Dark Side. There is a limited supply - once it’s gone, it’s gone!
*Whilst stocks last.