There’s a thrilling New Year’s Eve in store at the Rec tomorrow when Bath Rugby entertain Exeter Chiefs in Round 12 of the Aviva Premiership, kick-off 15:00.
It’s third versus fourth, and there are derby bragging rights at store, so this is one game you don’t want to miss. Whilst the focus will be on the pitch come kick-off, here’s our handy guide to what else is happening at the Rec.
- The Club Shop on Argyle Street and the Mobile Shop in the Supporters’ Village will be fully stocked with some cold-weather essentials, such as scarfs, beanie hats and warm coats amongst other things, so you can make sure you’re kitted up and ready for the game!
- Maximus will be roaming around the Rec from 14.00 and during the game so why not come and say hi!
- Come down to the Rec for some early New Year’s celebrations, with our Happy Hour running between 13.00 and 14.00. There will be £1 off pints of Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold at all bars. The Great Western Wine bar in the Swift Half will also have selected promotions.
- Make your way to the Swift Half to get your New Year’s Eve off to a cracking start with a live set from the Payoff.
Food and Bars:
- The usual concessions will be available, including AC Catering with their fan favourite the ‘Banahan Wrap’ available. Also on hand to tickle your tastebuds will be Cau, Get Battered Fish & Chips, Pieminster and Grillstock BBQ.
- Please leave plenty of time when travelling to the Rec as the City Centre will be busy. Supporters are encouraged to use the excellent public transport links in Bath where possible, this includes trains from Bath Spa station, a 10-minute walk from the Rec or the Park & Ride service operating from three points on the outskirts of the city.
- If you want to burn off some of your Christmas indulgence, why not cycle down to the Rec? Free, secure parking spaces for bikes are offered just next to Williams Gate.