Newcastle Falcons are the visitors to the Rec this Friday night, kick-off 19.45, and here is your guide to everything that’s happening.
- Get to the Rec early for Happy Hour! Between 17.45 and 18.45 there will be £1 off Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold at all bars! There will also be discounted wine available in the Swift Half.*
- Help us create a Tunnel of Noise for the team as they make their way from the Pavilion to the changing rooms to begin their final preparations. We’ll be giving out free flags so come and get yours and cheer on the boys before 18.45.
- This weekend’s special guest for the 150th anniversary Legends Q&A will be Steve Ojomoh so head over to the Swift Half at 19.00, after the Tunnel of Noise.
- In this week's 150th Giveaway, one lucky Season Ticket Holder will win an invite to watch the team train, along with a tour of the Club's Farleigh House headquarters, hosted by Club President, David Trick. A name will be drawn at random and announced at the beginning of half-time whilst also displayed on the big screen.
- As part of the Aviva Tackling Numbers programme, we will welcome 30 kids onto the pitch at half-time for a game of tag rugby, so make sure you give them a cheer!
Food and bars
- The usual concessions will be on-site, including Jamie’s Italian, Get Battered Fish & Chips and Krispy Kreme, Pieminister and Grillstock BBQ, who this week are offering beef brisket sandwiches in addition to pork rolls. AC Catering will also be serving the ‘Banahan Wrap’ - an extra-large pulled pork wrap with slaw and sweet chilli sauce. You can find them, along with all our other vendors, in the Supporters’ Village behind the Dyson (East) stand.
- This week’s guest ale is Bath Ales, Dark Side. There is a limited supply - once it’s gone, it’s gone!
As a reminder to supporters, we now accept contactless payment for credit and debit cards at almost all outlets at the Rec, along with Apple Pay.
Tickets are still available for the game with prices starting at just £34.00 for adults and just £12.00 for kids. Tickets can be booked by calling 0844 448 1865, online and in person at the Ticket Office on Pulteney Bridge.