Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath, BA2 7RW
Registered Company Number
Registered in England.
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Bath Rugby is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Bath Rugby uses the information collected from you to provide your requested organisational services. In you making initial contact you consent to Bath Rugby maintaining a dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Any information Bath Rugby holds about you or your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any organisational services records.
Bath Rugby will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with organisational services.
In order to meet its contractual obligations, Bath Rugby utilises the following third parties:
Selling of match day tickets for Bath Rugby fixtures
Retail Sport Systems
Selling of merchandise via in store, online or telesales methods on behalf of Bath Rugby
Booking of places to attend Bath Rugby Community camps
When working with Bath Rugby, we will ensure that the organisation is fully GDPR compliant through contractual requirement.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Bath Rugby processing your personal data for the purposes outlined.
You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see last section of this document for full contact details.
Bath Rugby may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Bath Rugby requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Bath Rugby do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, Bath Rugby may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Bath Rugby, its clients and/or the wider community.
Bath Rugby will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for ten years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations.
Data is held in within the EAA area only, be this on premise or cloud services
Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point whilst Bath Rugby is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
In the event that Bath Rugby refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Bath Rugby, at your request, can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
Data Subject Access Request Process and Policy
If you want us to supply you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you, please complete this form and send it the address below.
Bath Rugby will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Bath Rugby is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address found at the end of this document.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Bath Rugby or its partners, you have the right to complain to the Bath Rugby Data Protection Champion in the first instance, or the Bath Rugby Chief Commercial Officer as an escalation point. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
In the event that you wish to exercise your to erasure or rectification of the personal data being processed by Bath Rugby or its partners, you should contact the Data Protection Champion.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Bath Rugby fully recognises its responsibilities of everyone involved for protecting children and young people and to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people involved in its activities.
The Club takes our responsibilities for safeguarding and duty of care seriously and we are committed to getting the right people involved through safe recruitment and training, while also creating a positive environment for all visitors, participants and staff.
Please download of safeguarding policy here.
For any safeguarding questions or issues at Bath Rugby, please email email@example.com and the committee will respond accordingly.
Bath Rugby Limited Match Pay Ticketing Terms and Conditions 2019/2020
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of Match Tickets for a particular Match (as distinct from a “Season Ticket”) purchased online, in person and over the phone with Bath Rugby Limited.
Please read through carefully prior to purchase.
“The Club” means Bath Rugby Limited;
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the Club’s “home” venue;
“Match” means any game at the Ground which involves the Club’s first XV;
A Match Ticket is a Ticket issued by the Club which enables access for a particular Match to the Ground. This includes print at home/ticket-fast tickets.
“Ticket Holder” means the holder of such Match Ticket;
“Ground Regulations” means the rules which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the Ground
and by which Season Ticket Holders unequivocally agree to abide. Such Ground Regulations can be
“Ticket Office” means the Bath Rugby Ticket Office, currently sited at 8 Pulteney Bridge Road, Bath
1. Tickets are issued by the Club subject strictly to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The purchase of a Match Ticket constitutes an acceptance and an undertaking to be bound by and
observe these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted the Match Ticket should be returned immediately to the Ticket Office, with the Club under no obligation to offer a refund.
3. The use of a ticket to gain entry to the Ground also constitutes an unqualified acceptance of the Club’s Ground Regulations.
4. Misconduct of the Ticket Holder, failing to adhere to these Terms and Conditions or to the Ground
Regulations or acting in a manner which the Club reasonably considers is detrimental to its interests or is likely to bring the Club into disrepute shall permit the Club to confiscate or forfeit (in each case without compensation) the Match Ticket, to prevent access to the Ground for the fixture in question
and/or to ban the Ticket Holder from attending future Matches or other events at the Ground for such time as the Club deems appropriate.
5. The Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
6. Match Tickets are issued to the person named on the Match Ticket(s). When purchasing the Match Ticket, you will inform any additional Ticket Holders for whom you have purchased Match Tickets that they are subject to these Terms and Conditions.8 Ticket Holders acknowledge that the date and time of a Match may change and It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain the correct date and time of each Match. The Club will endeavour to make this information available as soon as any changes have been made. The Club is under no obligation to give any form of recompense to anybody who misses a Match due to a date and/or time change.
7. Match Tickets are strictly non-refundable. Should a Match be cancelled for whatever reason, the
Club shall be under no obligation to pay any Ticket Holder any compensation. Further, the Club shall
have no further liability to the Ticket Holder, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost.
8. Should a Match be abandoned or postponed for whatever reason, the Club shall have no liability
to the Ticket Holder, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost. In such an event, the position as indicated on the Match Ticket will be valid for the rescheduled Match.
9. We are unable to refund any booking fees.
10. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain the correct date and kick-off time of any rearranged and/or postponed Matches.
11. Match Tickets are non-transferable and are not available for resale except by authorised agents with explicit permission. The resale of any Match Ticket at more than face value is strictly prohibited.
12. A Match Ticket shall become void and will not allow entry to the Ground or have any right to a refund where the Club believes it has been sold to another person at higher price, sold on the internet (through unauthorised ticket brokers, auction sites or otherwise) or any other medium
whether now or hereafter developed or it has been used as a prize in a lottery, competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Club.
13. The Club reserves the right to price Match Tickets and change the price of Match Tickets for any match however it deems appropriate.
14. All Match Ticket prices and locations are offered subject to availability.
15. Concessions may be offered at selected matches for customers aged 16 and under, valid NUS students and those aged 65 and over on the day of the match. At the Club’s discretion, you may be asked to provide proof of your concessionary status. Anybody found to be using concessionary
Match Tickets unjustly to gain entry will be liable to denied entry or ejection. In such events no refund will be given.
16. In the event of a Match Ticket being lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced the Club is under no
obligation to provide a duplicate Match Ticket and cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by the Ticket Holder.
17. Entrance to the Ground is only permitted upon presentation of a valid Match Ticket, which should be retained until the Match in question has been played to a conclusion. In addition, upon request, proof of identity or age may be required.
18. Entrance to the Ground is only by the entrance detailed on the Match Ticket.
19. The Match Ticket gives access only to the block, row and seat or standing terrace block indicated on the Match Ticket and not to any other seat or position within the ground, However, The Club reserves the right to re-allocate the Ticket Holder to any other seats in the Ground at any time.
20. The Club cannot guarantee that the position to which the Match Season Ticket refers will not be
affected by adverse weather conditions, including (but not limited to) force majeure events or that the view will not be affected by pillars or other structural apparatus or circumstances beyond the Club’s reasonable control, however, the Club will use reasonable efforts (where possible) to minimise the effects of such events.
21. Any Match Ticket held for entry must be produced on demand in response to request from an official of, or any agent appointed by the Club.
22. Ticket Holders leaving the Ground during Match will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
23. The Match Ticket remains the property of the Club at all times.
24. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by the law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground (whether or not indirect or consequential). Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall exclude or restrict The Club’s liability for its own negligence.
25. The Club reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably
necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well being of spectators at the Ground.
Notice: Entry to the Ground by the Ticket Holder shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these regulations.
‘Ground’ means The Recreation Ground ‘BR’ means Bath Rugby Ltd BR excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.