Bath Rugby Limited
Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath, BA2 7RW
Registered Company Number
Registered in England.
Controllers of information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by bathrugby.com is controlled by Bath Rugby Limited - Registered Office Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath, BA2 7RW, United Kingdom.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you order over our website we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number, expiry date (and valid from date and issue number for Switch cards). This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order. You will find that it is not compulsory to provide us with any additional information we request which is not necessary or reasonable in order to complete your transaction.
We also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. We will give your name and address to our couriers and we may also give them your telephone number to aid the delivery of your order.
When you register on the website or, during the process of purchasing goods from the website and choose to receive further information from us, we may use the information you provide us with for the following purposes:-
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us to develop the design and layout of the website.
- Personal details may be for purposes such as notifying you of Bath Rugby news, events, fixture, ticket, merchandising and player information which we think may be of interest to you.
- Bath Rugby will not put any information about you on general release nor will it sell such information to organisations not associated with Bath Rugby. Personal data will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf such as delivering packages, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and designing and operating our website. Such companies and individuals have access to your personal information for the purpose of carrying out this work only. These enterprises will not use your data for any other purpose. Under no circumstances will these enterprises use any additional data about you to which they are party for any other purposes.
Bath Rugby Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. We recognise that we therefore have legal obligations in terms of the collection and use of personal data made available to us.
This website is provided on an "AS IS" basis and Bath Rugby Ltd excludes all warranties or representations of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. In particular, Bath Rugby Ltd does not warrant or represent that the information contained on this website is accurate or up to date.
The contents of this website are designed to comply with English law. You may be viewing the website in a market in which we do not commonly sell our goods. Bath Rugby Ltd cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with any local advertising or other laws in relation to this website or its contents.
If you are under the age of 18 you may register on the website to receive newsletters and other information but only with parental or guardian consent.
You may only make purchases on this website if you are aged 18 or over or, if under 18, have received parental or guardian consent.
Your registration can be cancelled at any time, whereby any stored personal data will be deleted. To do so please write to us at Bath Rugby Ltd, Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath, BA2 7RW, United Kingdom. Please head the letter "unregister" and include your registered e-mail address, full name and postal address.
Bath Rugby 2017/18 Terms And Conditions
Head Office: Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath BA2 7RW
Registered In England No: 3170814
VAT No: 667 291013
Conditions Of Season Ticket Sale And Issue
Notice: BR issues the season ticket subject to the Terms and Conditions listed below. The use of the ticket to gain entry to the Club’s ground constitutes unqualified acceptance of BR’s Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the "home" venue.
“BR” means Bath Rugby Ltd
- The season ticket is issued to the Person/Season Ticket Holder as named on the season card for the duration of the 2017/18 season.
- If the Terms and Conditions of issue are not accepted the season ticket should be returned immediately to the Bath Rugby Ticket Office.
- BR reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
- At the time of going to press all details are correct.
- All season tickets and seating allocations are offered subject to availability.
- It is the Season Ticket Holder’s responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, rescheduled, or become subject to material change: Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably possible on the official Club website at www.bathrugby.com. However, spectators are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately, and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to the event. You may also call 0844 448 1865 for the most recent information.
- BR, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage except as expressly excluded by The Unfair Contract Act 1977.
- The season ticket is issued with the relevant seating category and location and cannot be transferred once the season has commenced on Thursday 31st August 2017.
- The season ticket is issued with the relevant price category on application and cannot be transferred, upgraded or downgraded. Adults cannot use a concession or junior season ticket to gain entry to the Ground.
- Season tickets, Premium Memberships and Memberships are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances and will only be granted at the discretion of BR.
- In the event of a rescheduled game the season ticket is non-refundable; the position as indicated on the season ticket will be valid for the rescheduled game.
- BR cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen season tickets.
- Credit within in an Etickets account, gained from the sale of match tickets through the Ticket Exchange service, is non transferable.This credit can be used in conjunction with the purchase of future match tickets or against season tickets but not in conjunction with Zebra Finance.
- By placing a season ticket position on Ticket Exchange, the seller is agreeing to Bath Rugby terms and conditions laid out at Bathrugby.com. This includes season tickets positions that are placed up for sale but not sold.
- Duplicate/Replacement season tickets will only be issued at the discretion of BR and will be subject to a £10 administration fee. Duplicate season tickets can only be collected from the Ticket Office and will not be sent out. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate season ticket.
- Season Ticket Holders who DO NOT bring their season ticket with them on a match day will need to visit the Ticket Office on the day of the game where a duplicate match ticket will be issued at a cost of £5 per ticket. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate ticket.
- The season ticket admits the named holder entry to the 16 matches included in the season ticket package 2017/18 played by Bath Rugby. These fixtures are the 11 “Home” matches in the Aviva Premiership, three “Home” matches in the European Rugby Challenge Cup Pool Rounds and two “Home” matches in the Anglo Welsh Cup.
- “Home” is defined as a venue where BR is the host. “Home” may not be confined to The Recreation Ground, Bath.
- All Season Ticket Holders agree to be bound by the Ground Regulations for the 2017/18 Season. The season ticket remains the property of BR who reserve the right to confiscate, withdraw and cancel the ticket if the Season Ticket Holder does not comply with ground regulations in force at the time as listed at the Ticket Office, on the Club website, and enclosed with the season ticket on issue.
- Admission to the Ground is only by the entrance shown on the ticket.
- The season ticket must be produced on demand in response to request from an official of, or any agent appointed by BR.
- Changes of address, telephone numbers and email address must be notified to the Bath Rugby Ticket Office immediately.
- The season ticket does not grant the Season Ticket Holder automatic right to reserve a position or access an area for any other subsequent season or for any matches not covered in the season ticket package 2017/18.
- BR operates a strict no smoking policy within the Ground. The designated smoking area is located 20m away from the rear of the Dyson Stand in the “outfield” area.
- Any Season Ticket Holder leaving the Ground during match day will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
- BR reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well being of spectators at the Ground.
Notice: Entry to the Ground by the Ticket Holder shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these regulations.
‘Ground’ means The Recreation Ground ‘BR’ means Bath Rugby Ltd BR excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge BR’s right to search people, vehicles and their belongings whether outside or inside the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- BR reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability.
- Upon entry tickets are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances and will only be granted at the discretion of BR.
- All persons wishing to gain entry to the Ground must produce a valid ticket and have this ticket available for inspection throughout the event. If tickets are purchased from unauthorised sources, they may not be valid and admission to the event may not be permitted.
- Animals are not permitted (except service dogs and guide dogs).
- There is no re-admission to the Ground.
- All children over the age of two will require a valid event ticket. Babes in arms may only be admitted with the specific authorisation of BR and at the parent’s risk.
- Any person entering the Ground must comply with the lawful directions of any steward or other servant or agent of BR.
- BR shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or eject from the Ground, any person who does not comply with these regulations or whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of BR constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
- BR reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the Ground, any person who in the reasonable opinion of BR, its servants or agents, makes or incites any form of racial abuse, chanting, gesturing or behaviour.
- Under the ‘Sporting Events Act 1985’, admission to the Ground will be denied to ticket holders being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container which could cause damage or personal injury, or attempting to enter the Ground whilst drunk. Where admission is refused in such circumstances, no money will be refunded.
- Glass bottles, glass receptacles, cans, pyrotechnics, or any other item which, in the reasonable opinion of BR, its servants or agents, could be used as a weapon or cause a nuisance to others, are not allowed within the Ground.
- All promotional, commercial or political items of whatever nature, including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols and leaflets, are prohibited and may not be brought into the Ground unless authorised by BR. Any other item which is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to any other person is also prohibited.
- Except for photography for bona fide private non-commercial uses, the possession or operation of recording or transmission equipment of any kind is prohibited within the Ground. This includes without limitation photography, filming, audio or other recording or transmission, or the compilation or transmission of data, save with the specific authorisation of BR. Private single lens reflex (SLR) cameras will be allowed in the Ground providing they are not equipped with a lens of such a size that it may cause a nuisance to other spectators.
- Unnecessary noise or behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind, including without limitation foul, abusive or offensive language, is not permitted within the Ground.
- BR operates a strict No Smoking Policy within the Ground, this includes e cigarettes. The designated smoking area is located 10m away from the rear of the East Stand in the ‘outfield’.
- No person is permitted to throw any object or projectile within the Ground.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the field of play except in an emergency.
- The right of admission is reserved to the Clubhouse.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the property of BR will be prosecuted.
- BR reserves the right to confiscate without compensation any tickets offered for resale within the confines of the Ground or its surrounding areas.
- Only persons specially authorised in writing by BR are permitted to distribute with or without charge any newspapers, periodicals or any other articles.
- Drinks purchased in the Ground must not be taken out of the Ground.
- No person may offer articles for sale unless specifically authorised by BR to do so. Unauthorised goods offered for sale within the Ground will be confiscated.
- Any property left anywhere on the Club premises remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and the Club accepts no liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- In the interests of public safety, BR reserves the right to request you to leave the Ground at any time.
- BR will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of fire, flood or similar natural disaster, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, acts or threats of terrorism, governmental order or decrees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.