The following information can be found here:
Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath, BA2 7RW
Registered Company Number
Registered in England.
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 seek to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the UK. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Bath Rugby Limited is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Bath Rugby uses the information collected from the data subject to provide requested organisational services. In making initial contact the data subject consents to Bath Rugby maintaining a dialogue with them until they either opt out (which they can do at any stage) or Bath Rugby decide to desist in promoting given services.
Any information Bath Rugby holds about the data subject or their business activities encompasses all the details Bath Rugby holds about the data subject and any supplementary records.
Bath Rugby will only collect the information needed so that it can provide the data subject with organisational services and supplementary services that align themselves with those of Bath Rugby (e.g. services relating to Premiership Rugby Limited or the Rugby Football Union, and associated companies relating to Bath Rugby such as Farleigh Performance Limited). Such supplementary services include insight analytics to inform strategic decisions and improve the effectiveness of Bath Rugby’s marketing activities.
In order to meet its contractual obligations, Bath Rugby will utilise multiple third-party controllers and processors. Some examples of such third parties are as follows:
Selling of match day tickets for Bath Rugby fixtures
Retail Sport Systems
Selling of merchandise via in store, online or telesales methods on behalf of Bath Rugby
Booking of places to attend Bath Rugby Community camps
Premiership Rugby Limited
The promotion of Rugby Union as a sport to data subjects
When working with Bath Rugby, it will be ensured that the third party is fully GDPR compliant through contractual requirement.
For the specific services requested by the data subject Bath Rugby will generally collect the following (but not limited to the following data) data at the point of request:
Through agreeing to this privacy notice the data subject is consenting to Bath Rugby processing personal data for the purposes outlined.
The data subject may withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to Bath Rugby, see last section of this document for full contact details.
Bath Rugby may on occasions pass Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Bath Rugby requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Bath Rugby do not broker or pass on information gained without the data subject’s consent. However, Bath Rugby may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. Any third party may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Bath Rugby, its clients and/or the wider community.
Bath Rugby will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for ten years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations.
Data is held in within the UK only, be this on premise or cloud services.
Rights as a Data Subject
In the event that Bath Rugby refuses a request under rights of access, Bath Rugby will provide the data subject with a reason as to why, which the data subject has the right to legally challenge.
Bath Rugby, upon request, can confirm what information it holds about a data subject and how it is processed.
Data subjects can request the following information:
Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
Data Subject Access Request Process and Policy
If a data subject wants Bath Rugby to supply them with a copy of any personal data they hold about them, they should complete this form and send it to the address below.
Bath Rugby will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Bath Rugby is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address found at the end of this document.
In the event that the data subject wishes to make a complaint about how their personal data is being processed by Bath Rugby or its partners, they have the right to complain to the Bath Rugby Data Protection Champion. If the data subject does not get a response within 30 days they can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
In the event that the data subject wishes to exercise their right to erasure or rectification of the personal data being processed by Bath Rugby or its partners, they should contact the Data Protection Champion.
Under UK GDPR all data subjects under the age of 13 years are classed as children and the personal data relating to those data subjects is the responsibility of their parent or guardian in their interactions with Bath Rugby. For the avoidance of doubt, all data subjects aged 13 years and older are responsible for their own personal data in their interactions with Bath Rugby.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Bath Rugby Limited Match Pay Ticketing Terms and Conditions 2020/2021
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of Match Tickets for a particular Match purchased online, in person and over the phone with Bath Rugby Limited.
Please read through carefully prior to purchase.
“The Club” means Bath Rugby Limited;
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the Club’s “home” venue;
“Match” means any game at the Ground which involves the Club’s first XV;
A Match Ticket is a Ticket issued by the Club which enables access for a particular Match to the Ground. This includes print at home/ticket-fast tickets.
“Ticket Holder” means the holder of such Match Ticket;
“Ground Regulations” means the rules which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the Ground
and by which Ticket Holders unequivocally agree to abide. Such Ground Regulations can be found here
“Supporter Services” means the Bath Supporter Services Team, currently sited at The Recreation Ground, Bath, BA2 4DS.
Notice: Entry to the Ground by the Ticket Holder shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these regulations.
‘Ground’ means The Recreation Ground ‘BR’ means Bath Rugby Ltd. BR excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
Bath Rugby fully recognises its responsibilities of everyone involved for protecting children and young people and to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people involved in its activities.
The Club takes our responsibilities for safeguarding and duty of care seriously and we are committed to getting the right people involved through safe recruitment and training, while also creating a positive environment for all visitors, participants and staff.
Please download our safeguarding policy here.
For any safeguarding questions or issues at Bath Rugby, please email email@example.com and the committee will respond accordingly.
1.1 Except where conditions 8 applies, these terms and conditions apply to every order placed by Bath Rugby Limited with any individual, firm or company (the “Supplier”). No terms and Conditions in or attached to any catalogue, invoice or other sales literature or document or tender or dispatch/delivery note which are inconsistent with these terms and conditions or which purport to add to or vary them in any way shall have any effect unless expressly accepted by Bath Rugby Limited in writing. In the absence of such written acceptance, the Supplier shall be deemed to have withdrawn or waived his terms and conditions and to contract solely on the basis of these terms and conditions and acceptance of goods and/or services shall not constitute or be deemed to constitute acceptance by Bath Rugby Limited of the Supplier’s terms and conditions. The contract shall commence and the Supplier will be contractually bound upon the despatch of a purchase order by Bath Rugby.
2. PURCHASE ORDER
2.1 The Supplier shall ensure that the goods and/or services shall:
(a) correspond with the quantity, type, sort, quality and description set out in the purchase order;
(b) meet the performance standards and dates specified on the purchase order or notified to the Supplier by Bath Rugby Limited;
(c) be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) and fit for any purpose held out by the supplier or made known to the supplier by Bath Rugby Limited;
(d) where applicable, be free from defects in design, materials and workmanship and remain so for 12 months after delivery;
(e) comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements relating to the manufacture, labelling, packaging, storage, handling and delivery of the Goods.
2.2 If the goods and/or services do not comply with the Bath Rugby Limited purchase order and/or instructions, Bath Rugby Limited is entitled at its option to either return the goods at the risk of the Supplier; reject the goods and/or services; require the Supplier to re-perform the services or accept the whole or part of the goods and/or services supplied by the Supplier but without prejudice to any rights of Bath Rugby Limited to claim compensation or damages for loss or damage suffered as a result of failure to comply.
2.3 If the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods and/or perform the Services by the date specified in the purchase order Bath Rugby Limited shall be entitled to terminate the contract without notice.
3. PRICE, PAYMENT AND SET OFF
3.1 The price for the goods and/or services shall be the price set out in the purchase order and shall be inclusive but not limited to the costs of packaging, insurance and carriage of the goods and/or provision of the services. No extra charges shall be effective unless agreed by Bath Rugby Limited.
3.2 In respect of goods, the Supplier shall invoice Bath Rugby Limited on or at any time after completion of delivery. In respect of services, the Supplier shall invoice Bath Rugby Limited in full, monthly, or quarterly as agreed. The valid VAT invoice must contain the purchase order number and shall include such supporting information required by Bath Rugby Limited to verify the accuracy of the invoice.
3.3 Bath Rugby Limited will pay the invoiced amounts upon receipt of a valid and correct invoice to a bank account nominated in writing by the Supplier. Payment will be made within 30 days following the end of the month the invoice was received in.
3.4 Bath Rugby Limited may, without limiting its other rights, set off any amount owing to it by the Supplier against any amount payable by Bath Rugby Limited to the Supplier.
4. INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE
4.1 The Supplier shall hold and keep Bath Rugby Limited indemnified in full against all costs, expenses, damages and losses (whether direct or indirect), including any interest, fines, legal and other professional fees and expenses awarded against or incurred or paid by Bath Rugby Limited due to or arising out of the performance of the contract or any breach by the Supplier of these terms and conditions or any term or obligation implied by law or any statutory provision that may be in force from time to time. The Supplier shall at all times have sufficient insurances in place and provide written evidence to Bath Rugby Limited upon request.
5.1 The Supplier shall treat all confidential information belonging to Bath Rugby Limited as confidential and safeguard it accordingly, and shall not disclose any confidential information without the prior written consent of Bath Rugby Limited.
6.1 In addition to clause 2.3 and 7.1, if at any time after the commencement of the contract the Supplier commits:
(a) a material or persistent breach of the Contract and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 7 days after receiving notice of the breach; or
(b) commits a material breach which cannot be rectified,
then Bath Rugby Limited may terminate the contract with immediate effect.
7.1 Force majeure: Neither party shall be liable to the other as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Contract if and to the extent such delay or failure is caused by an event or circumstance which is beyond the reasonable control of that party which by its nature could not have been foreseen by such a party or if it could have been foreseen was unavoidable. If such event or circumstances prevent the Supplier from supplying the Goods and/or Services for more than 2 weeks, Bath Rugby Limited shall have the right, without limiting its other rights, to terminate this Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Supplier.
7.2 Assignment and subcontracting: The Supplier shall not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under the Contract without the prior written consent of Bath Rugby Limited.
7.3 Notices: Any notice or other communication required to be given under or in connection with this Contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered to the other party by prepaid first-class post. Communications to Bath Rugby Limited should be address to the Financial Controller at Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath BA2 7RW.
7.4 Waiver: No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of either party in enforcing against the other party any term or condition of the contract shall either be or be deemed to be a waiver or in any way prejudice any right of that party under this contract.
7.5 No partnership: Nothing in the Contract is intended to, or shall be deemed to, constitute a partnership of any kind between any of the parties.
7.6 Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999: A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
7.7 Variation: Any variation, including any additional terms and conditions, to the Contract shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by Bath Rugby Limited, represented by the Financial Controller or Finance Director.
7.8 Severance: of any provision in this contract shall in whole or in part be held to any extent to be unlawful or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law, the remainder of the provisions shall stand in full force and effect.
7.9 Statutory Requirements: the Supplier shall comply with all statutes, orders, regulations or bye laws applicable to the performance of this contract and shall indemnify Bath Rugby Limited against all losses, claims or liabilities, expenses, proceedings or otherwise as a result of the Suppliers noncompliance with the same.
7.10 Governing law and jurisdiction: The Contract shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8.1 These terms and conditions will apply unless Bath Rugby Limited specifies different terms and conditions in its tender or quotation documentation or some other contract entered into by the parties. These terms and conditions would need to be agreed in contract by Bath Rugby Limited. If different terms and conditions are specified by Bath Rugby Limited those terms and conditions will override the purchase order terms and conditions and will apply instead of these.
Bath Rugby Limited Club Membership Terms and Conditions 2021/22.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to the purchase and use of the 2021/22 Club Memberships purchased online, in person and over the phone with Bath Rugby Limited.
These Terms and Conditions should be carefully read prior to purchasing a Club Membership.
“The Club” means Bath Rugby Limited;
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the Club’s “home” venue;
“Match” means any game at the Ground which involves the Club’s first XV;
“Season” means the period from 1 September 2021 to 30 June 2022;
“Club Membership” means the Membership provided under these Terms and Conditions;
“Club Member” means the holder of a Club Membership and whose name is shown on the related digital Club Membership card;
“E-tickets Account” means the user account connected to your Club Membership, this account is assigned with a Client Reference Number as indicated on the related digital Club Membership card;
“Supporter Services” means the Bath Rugby Supporter Services, currently sited at the Recreation Ground, Spring Gardens, Bath, BA2 4DS;
“Match Ticket” means the ticket for one specific home Match;
1. Club Memberships are issued by the Club and are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The purchase of a Club Membership constitutes an acceptance by the Club Member of, and an undertaking to be bound by and observe, these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted by the Club Member, the Club Membership should be returned immediately to Supporter Services, with the Club under no obligation to offer a refund other refund rights applicable under Consumer Law (Clause 9).
3. The use of a Club Membership to purchase a Match Ticket and gain entry to the Ground also constitutes an unqualified acceptance of the Club’s Ground Regulations. For the avoidance of doubt, all Match Tickets that a Club Member will be entitled to purchase will have a sales value applied to them and the Club Member will need to pay that sales value in order to attend a given Match.
4. Misconduct by the Club Member, failing to adhere to these Terms and Conditions or to the Ground Regulations or acting in a manner which the Club reasonably considers is detrimental to its interests or is likely to bring the Club into disrepute shall permit the Club to confiscate or forfeit (in each case without compensation) the Club Membership, to prevent access to the Ground for any Match and/or to ban the Club Member from attending future Matches or other events at the Ground for such time as the Club deems appropriate.
5. The Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or
6. All ticket and seat allocations are offered subject to availability and the Club Member purchasing the Match Ticket.
7. The Club Membership and any related Match Ticket admits only the named Club Member entry to the Matches at the Ground. Club Members are permitted to purchase up to one additional Match Ticket per fixture unless otherwise communicated by the Club.
8. Club Members acknowledge that the date and time of a Match may change, and it is the responsibility of the Club Member to ascertain the correct date and time of each Match. The Club will endeavour to make this information available as soon as any changes have been made. The Club is under no obligation to give any form of recompense to anybody who misses a match due to a date and/or time change.
9. Club Memberships and Match Tickets are strictly non-refundable, subject to applicable Consumer Law in the United Kingdom. If a Match is unable to be played as scheduled for any reason including (but not limited to) a force majeure event, the Club will endeavour to reschedule to an alternative date at the same venue; the ticket & seat allocation purchased will be valid for any rescheduled Match. If rescheduling to an alternative date is not possible, a Match may be played at another venue, behind closed doors, or abandoned. In any such eventuality, the Club shall be under no obligation to pay any Club Member any compensation, subject to applicable Consumer Law in the United Kingdom. Further, the Club shall have no further liability to the Club Member, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost.
10. The Club are unable to refund any booking fees for any reason.
11. The Club Membership and Match Tickets are issued with the relevant Club Members’ details. There are no guaranteed seating positions with the Club Membership and details cannot be transferred.
12. The Club Membership does not give guaranteed access to any block, row, seat or standing terrace block within the Ground.
13. There are no Concessionary Memberships offered in the 2021/22 season. The two Club Membership products are:
- NextGen (Junior) Club Memberships (those aged 16 years and under as at 31 December 2021). Specific NextGen Ts and Cs can be found here.
- Adult Club Memberships (those aged 17+ years as at 31 December 2021).
The Club Member may be asked to provide proof of their status. Anybody found to be using a Club Membership and Match Ticket improperly to gain entry will be liable to be denied entry or ejected. In such circumstances no refund will be given.
14. Credit held within an e-tickets account is non-transferable and not cash refundable. This credit can be used in conjunction with the purchase of Match Tickets or Memberships.
15. A Club Membership allocated Match Ticket shall become void and will not allow entry to the Ground or have any right to a refund where the Club believes it has been sold to another person at a higher price, sold on the internet (through unauthorised ticket brokers, auction sites or otherwise), or any other medium whether now or hereafter developed, or it has been used as a prize in a lottery, competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Club.
16. All Club Members will be issued a digital membership card for the 2021/22 season.
17. The Club cannot be held responsible for any misuse or abuse of digital Club Membership cards by third parties.
18. Entrance to the Ground is only permitted upon presentation of a valid Club Membership card and Match Ticket valid for the specific Match.
19. The Club cannot guarantee that the seat position to which the Club Member with a Match Ticket is allocated will not be affected by adverse weather conditions, including (but not limited to) force majeure events or that the view will not be affected by pillars or other structural apparatus or circumstances beyond the Club’s reasonable control, however, the Club will use reasonable efforts (where possible) to minimise the effects of such events.
20. Any Club Membership and Match Ticket held for entry must be produced on demand in response to a request from an official of, or any agent appointed by, the Club.
21. Club Members with a Match Ticket leaving the Ground during matchday will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
22. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by the law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground (whether or not indirect or consequential). Nothing in these Club Membership Terms and Conditions shall exclude or restrict the Club’s liability for its own negligence.
23. The Club reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well-being of spectators at the Ground.
24. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no official finance partner offered by the Club for the purchase of any Club Membership or Match Ticket in the 2021/22 season. The Club will therefore not accept any finance arrangements for Club Membership or Match Tickets.
The Ticket Exchange System (“The Website”) is hosted by Ticketmaster on behalf of Bath Rugby Limited (“The Club”). It is available to anyone who wishes to buy Match Tickets for all Category 1 and 2 Matches at the Ground and any Season Ticket Holder (Full) who wishes to sell their position for Category 1 and 2 Matches at the Ground. Category 3 Matches are not available via Ticket Exchange on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms upon which you may purchase or sell tickets through the Ticket Exchange.
1. In order to use the Ticket Exchange, you must input your Bath Rugby client reference number and password when prompted to login at our etickets site here
2. Your login details are to be used by you only. You are wholly responsible for the use of the Website by any person using your personal computer or point of presence and you are responsible for ensuring that any such person also fully complies with these Terms and Conditions.
3. POSTING SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE
3.1 You may only post Season Ticket positions on sale through the Ticket Exchange in accordance with these Terms and Conditions provided that you are a Season Ticket Holder and hold a Season Ticket which includes a Match Ticket to the relevant Match.
3.2 Matches for which Ticket Exchange will operate shall be determined by the Club at our sole discretion.
3.3 All Season Tickets placed on sale through the Ticket Exchange will be sold at a price determined by the Club.
3.4 A Season Ticket Holder may post a Match Ticket for sale on Ticket Exchange by logging into the Website with their login details. If a Match is available for a Season Ticket Holder to offer their Match Ticket for sale, “Ticket Exchange” will appear next to the relevant Match on the ticketing page of the Website. A Season Ticket Holder may offer their Match Ticket to that Match for sale to users of the Bath Rugby etickets site generally, by clicking on the relevant Match and following the instructions. Ticket Exchange will indicate the amount that the Season Ticket Holder shall receive if the Ticket is sold (the “Seller’s Amount”).
3.5 The Season Ticket Holder will receive 60% of the Match Ticket Price, the difference between the Match Ticket Price and the Seller’s Amount shall be retained by the Club to cover administrative charges and to prevent misapplication of the exchange facility.
3.6 The time periods for which a Match Ticket may be offered for sale will be determined at the Club’s discretion. Generally, the Ticket Exchange will open the Monday prior to the date of which the Match will be due to played.
3.7 When the Season Ticket Holder posts a Match Ticket for sale through the Ticket Exchange, the deadline by which that Match Ticket must be sold or the offer lapses will be indicated. The Season Ticket Holder may, however, at any time between posting the Match Ticket on sale until the deadline or, the Match Ticket being sold, withdraw that Match Ticket from sale.
3.8 If a Match Ticket is not sold by the deadline that Match Ticket will no longer be offered for sale through the Ticket Exchange and the Season Ticket Holder may use the Match Ticket to attend the Match as if they had not offered the Match Ticket for sale.
3.9 If a Match Ticket is sold through the System, The Club will;
(a) Send the Season Ticket Holder a confirmation email;
(b) De-activate the Season Ticket Holder’s card so that the card will not permit admittance to the Ground for that Match;
(c) Credit the Season Ticket Holder’s account balance with an amount equal to the Seller’s Amount as per clause 3.5.
3.10 All amounts credited to the Season Ticket Holder’s balance will automatically be offset against the cost of purchasing or renewing Season Tickets for the following season in the event that the Season Ticket Holder elects to pay for the new season on the Club’s website. Alternatively, any amounts credited can be offset against any additional Match Tickets, Hospitality or at The Shop.
3.11 Posting a Match Ticket for sale through the Ticket Exchange does not guarantee that the Match Ticket will be sold.
4. BUYING A TICKET VIA TICKET EXCHANGE
4.1 Anyone registered to use the Website may purchase Match Tickets by logging into the Website. Match Tickets posted via Ticket Exchange will appear as available to buy and be subject to the same Ticketing Terms and Conditions of the Club which can be found here. Any purchase of a Match Ticket is deemed acceptance of these terms.
4.2 In the event that the Buyer purchases a Match Ticket using the Website, the Buyer forms a contract with the Seller and with the Club acting as the agent of the Seller. The Buyer shall pay the Price to the Club (acting as agent of the Seller).
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of season tickets with Bath Rugby Limited.
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchasing a season ticket.
“The Club” means Bath Rugby Limited.
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the Cub’s “home” venue.
“Match” means any game at the Ground which involves the Club’s First XV.
“Season” means the period typically from 1 September 2021 to 30 June 2022.
“Season Ticket” means the stadium access/smartcard (“season card”) used to gain access to the Ground for a match. The type of Season Ticket Product may vary in line with these Terms and Conditions.
“Season Ticket Holder” means the holder of such Season Ticket and whose name is shown on the season card.
“Ground Regulations” means the rules which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the Ground and by which Season Ticket Holders unequivocally agree to abide. Such Ground Regulations can be found here.
“E-tickets Account” means the user account connected to your Season Ticket, this account is assigned to Season Ticket Holder’s Client Reference Number as indicated on their Season Ticket.
“Ticket Exchange” means the Club’s official online resale platform. Ticket Exchange is hosted by Ticketmaster on behalf of the Club.
“Ticket Forwarding” means the Club’s official method to forward your ticket for use by friends or family, providing details of who will be using the Season Ticket.
“Supporter Services” means the Bath Rugby Supporter Services Team, currently sited at The Recreation Ground, Bath, BA2 4DS.
“Match Ticket” means a ticket for access to one specific Match.
“Categories” means the pricing classifications for matches from 1-3 as determined by the Club
A cookie is a small file of data, often incorporating a unique identifier that is transferred to the data subject’s device browser from a website's computer.
This data file stores the information the data subject provides Bath Rugby with and in doing so enables Bath Rugby, to amongst other things, 'remember' the data subject for either the duration of their visit (session cookies) or for repeat visits (persistent cookies).
Furthermore, this small file of data keeps the data subject logged in as themself and lets them move around the website without having to keep them reintroducing themself.
This helps Bath Rugby to provide data subjects with a good experience when they browse the website and also allows Bath Rugby to continually improve the website.
These cookies are also used to provide more personalised services to data subjects on the website and through other media.
Cookies record information about the data subject’s online preferences, which are then used to tailor the website to the data subject’s individual preferences.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but data subjects can set their browser to prevent this. If the data subject’s browser preferences allow it, each website or third-party service provider is able to send a cookie to the data subject’s browser.
Bath Rugby also use a number of independent measurement, advertising and research companies. They gather information regarding the visitors to the website using cookies, log file data and embedded code.
Bath Rugby use this type of information to help improve the services it provides to its data subjects.
Bath Rugby do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and the data subject’s use of such websites is at the data subject’s own risk.
Bath Rugby use the following types of cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable data subjects to log into secure areas of the website and make purchases if required.
2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow Bath Rugby to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website. This helps bath Rugby to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that data subjects are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise data subjects when they return to the website. This enables Bath Rugby to personalise content for data subjects, greet them by name and remember the data subject’s preferences (for example, the data subject’s choice of language or region).
4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record the data subject’s visit to the website, the pages they have visited and the links they have followed. Bath Rugby will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to the data subject’s interests. Bath Rugby may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Data subjects can find more information about the individual cookies used and the purposes for which we use them below.
If cookies aren't enabled on the data subject’s computer, it may mean that the data subject’s experience on the website will be limited.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES ARE ENABLED ON IOS SAFARI
1. Tap on the 'Settings' application from the data subject’s home screen.
2. Find and tap on the 'Safari' menu item.
3. Under the 'Privacy & Security' section tap on the 'Block cookies' menu item.
4. Select any option other than 'Always block'.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES ARE ENABLED ON ANDROID INTERNET BROWSERS
5. Tap on the 'Settings' application from the data subject’s home screen or under 'Apps'.
6. Under the 'Device' section tap on the 'Applications' menu item.
7. Find and tap the 'Internet' menu item.
8. Find and tap the 'Privacy' menu item.
9. Enable 'Accept cookies'.
ALL OTHER BROWSERS
Please consult the data subject’s documentation or online help files.
If data subjects wish to restrict or block the cookies used on the website they can do this within their browser settings. The Help function within the data subject’s browser should tell them how to do this. For more information about how to change the data subject’s browser settings please see: www.aboutcookies.org
If the data subject would like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites data subjects can visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Please note that Bath Rugby are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Terms and Conditions for children under the age of 16.
1. All children 13 and older should make their own application for their NextGen + Membership as owner of their own personal data. Any parent or guardian completing and submitting this registration form on behalf of a child under the age of 13 for NextGen membership confirms that they are acting as a legal parent or guardian. Furthermore, they confirm that the email address and contact number shared with Bath Rugby is that of an adult (18+) and the contact details (name and date of birth only) is for the related child.
2. NextGen + members will be able to access priority tickets to all home matches at the Rec during 2021/22 season. Every single NextGen member under the age of 16 must attend a match with a legal parent or guardian (18+), who will purchase the tickets on behalf of the NextGen member. NextGen + Members are able to access the Ticketing T&Cs here which apply to every match.
3. Each new NextGen NextGen + member will receive a unique welcome pack sent to their registered address prior to the start of the 2021/22 Season.
This welcome pack will consist of the following:
i. A letter from Stuart Hooper (12-16)
ii. Midi Official Replica ball for all members aged 4-11
5. A NextGen + Member’s legal parent or guardian is responsible for making all arrangements necessary to have access to the Member’s online account via the Club Website. They are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the online account are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and that they comply with them. Each NextGen member will log-in to their online account using their registered email address.
6. All NextGen + members will receive unique discount codes for our online store, coaching camps and local retailers. These codes will be communicated within the Member’s welcome pack and on the NextGen + members’ hub. If the codes are shared and used by other parties new codes will not be issued to the NextGen Club Member.
7. Each NextGen competition will have its own individual terms and conditions.
8. Each NextGen event will be supervised by employees of Bath Rugby Limited with valid DBS certificates.
9. The Bath Rugby safeguarding policy can be found here.