Bath Rugby Limited
Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath, BA2 7RW
Registered Company Number
Registered in England.
Clubs must produce a Stage 3 risk assessment and mitigation plan that covers all aspects in relation to hosting matches. These must address all of the mandatory elements for Stage 3 activity outlined in the PGB Minimum Operating Standards Stage 3 document.
In line with this, Bath Rugby have produced:
Compliance with this guidance is not discretionary and any deviation from it must be approved by the COVID-19 Manager (Alex Cohen) or the COVID-19 Venue Operations Officer (Zoe Tyler).
We retain the same guiding principle as Stages 1 and 2:
To maximise the safety of everyone required on site, their immediate families and those with whom they come into contact.
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Bath Rugby is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Bath Rugby uses the information collected from you to provide your requested organisational services. In you making initial contact you consent to Bath Rugby maintaining a dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Any information Bath Rugby holds about you or your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any organisational services records.
Bath Rugby will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with organisational services.
In order to meet its contractual obligations, Bath Rugby utilises the following third parties:
Selling of match day tickets for Bath Rugby fixtures
Retail Sport Systems
Selling of merchandise via in store, online or telesales methods on behalf of Bath Rugby
Booking of places to attend Bath Rugby Community camps
When working with Bath Rugby, we will ensure that the organisation is fully GDPR compliant through contractual requirement.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- To meet Bath Rugby contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
- Legitimate interests pursued by Bath Rugby and/or its clients
- To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by Bath Rugby and/or to market the services and/or products offered
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Bath Rugby processing your personal data for the purposes outlined.
You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section of this document for full contact details.
Bath Rugby may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Bath Rugby requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Bath Rugby do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, Bath Rugby may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Bath Rugby, its clients and/or the wider community.
Bath Rugby will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for ten years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations.
Data is held in within the EAA area only, be this on premise or cloud services
Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point whilst Bath Rugby is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
In the event that Bath Rugby refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Bath Rugby, at your request, can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data
- Contact details of the Data Protection Champion, where applicable
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Bath Rugby or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to
- How long the data will be stored
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator)
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing
- To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Data Subject Access Request Process and Policy
If you want us to supply you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you, please complete this form and send it the address below.
Bath Rugby will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- A copy of your national ID card
- Driving license, passport
- Birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months
A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Bath Rugby is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or writing to us at the address found at the end of this document.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Bath Rugby or its partners, you have the right to complain to the Bath Rugby Data Protection Champion in the first instance, or the Bath Rugby Chief Commercial Officer as an escalation point. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
RIGHTS TO BE FORGOTTEN AND RECTIFICATION
In the event that you wish to exercise your to erasure or rectification of the personal data being processed by Bath Rugby or its partners, you should contact the Data Protection Champion.
The details for each of these contacts are:
DATA PROTECTION CHAMPION
Bath Rugby Limited Match Pay Ticketing Terms and Conditions 2020/2021
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of Match Tickets for a particular Match purchased online, in person and over the phone with Bath Rugby Limited.
Please read through carefully prior to purchase.
“The Club” means Bath Rugby Limited;
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the Club’s “home” venue;
“Match” means any game at the Ground which involves the Club’s first XV;
A Match Ticket is a Ticket issued by the Club which enables access for a particular Match to the Ground. This includes print at home/ticket-fast tickets.
“Ticket Holder” means the holder of such Match Ticket;
“Ground Regulations” means the rules which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the Ground
and by which Ticket Holders unequivocally agree to abide. Such Ground Regulations can be found here
“Supporter Services” means the Bath Supporter Services Team, currently sited at The Recreation Ground, Bath, BA2 4DS.
- Tickets are issued by the Club subject strictly to these Terms and Conditions.
- The purchase of a Match Ticket constitutes an acceptance and an undertaking to be bound by and observe these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted the Match Ticket should be returned immediately to Supporter Services, with the Club under no obligation to offer a refund.
- The use of a ticket to gain entry to the Ground also constitutes an unqualified acceptance of the Club’s Ground Regulations.
- Misconduct of the Ticket Holder, failing to adhere to these Terms and Conditions or to the Ground Regulations or acting in a manner which the Club reasonably considers is detrimental to its interests or is likely to bring the Club into disrepute shall permit the Club to confiscate or forfeit (in each case without compensation) the Match Ticket, to prevent access to the Ground for the fixture in question and/or to ban the Ticket Holder from attending future Matches or other events at the Ground for such time as the Club deems appropriate.
- The Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
- Match Tickets are issued to the person named on the Match Ticket(s). When purchasing the Match Ticket, you will inform any additional Ticket Holders for whom you have purchased Match Tickets that they are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Ticket Holders acknowledge that the date and time of a Match may change and It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain the correct date and time of each Match. The Club will endeavour to make this information available as soon as any changes have been made. The Club is under no obligation to give any form of recompense to anybody who misses a Match due to a date and/or time change.
- Match Tickets are strictly non-refundable. Should a Match be cancelled for whatever reason, the Club shall be under no obligation to pay any Ticket Holder any compensation. Further, the Club shall have no further liability to the Ticket Holder, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost.
- Should a Match be abandoned or postponed for whatever reason, the Club shall have no liability to the Ticket Holder, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost. In such an event, the position as indicated on the Match Ticket will be valid for the rescheduled Match.
- It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain the correct date and kick-off time of any rearranged and/or postponed Matches
- We are unable to refund any booking fees.
- Match Tickets are non-transferable and are not available for resale except by authorised agents with explicit permission. The resale of any Match Ticket at more than face value is strictly prohibited.
- A Match Ticket shall become void and will not allow entry to the Ground or have any right to a refund where the Club believes it has been sold to another person at higher price, sold on the internet (through unauthorised ticket brokers, auction sites or otherwise) or any other medium whether now or hereafter developed or it has been used as a prize in a lottery, competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Club.
- The Club reserves the right to price Match Tickets and change the price of Match Tickets for any match however it deems appropriate.
- All Match Ticket prices and locations are offered subject to availability.
- Concessions may be offered at selected matches for customers aged 16 and under, valid NUS students and those aged 65 and over on the day of the match. At the Club’s discretion, you may be asked to provide proof of your concessionary status. Anybody found to be using concessionary Match Tickets unjustly to gain entry will be liable to denied entry or ejection. In such events no refund will be given.
- In the event of a Match Ticket being lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced the Club is under no obligation to provide a duplicate Match Ticket and cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by the Ticket Holder.
- Entrance to the Ground is only permitted upon presentation of a valid Match Ticket, which should be retained until the Match in question has been played to a conclusion. In addition, upon request, proof of identity or age may be required.
- Entrance to the Ground is only by the entrance detailed on the Match Ticket.
- The Match Ticket gives access only to the block, row and seat or standing terrace block indicated on the Match Ticket and not to any other seat or position within the ground, However, The Club reserves the right to re-allocate the Ticket Holder to any other seats in the Ground at any time.
- The Club cannot guarantee that the position to which the Match Ticket refers will not be affected by adverse weather conditions, including (but not limited to) force majeure events or that the view will not be affected by pillars or other structural apparatus or circumstances beyond the Club’s reasonable control, however, the Club will use reasonable efforts (where possible) to minimise the effects of such events.
- Any Match Ticket held for entry must be produced on demand in response to request from an official of, or any agent appointed by the Club.
- Ticket Holders leaving the Ground during Match will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
- The Match Ticket remains the property of the Club at all times.
- The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by the law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground (whether or not indirect or consequential). Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall exclude or restrict The Club’s liability for its own negligence.
- The Club reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well being of spectators at the Ground.
Notice: Entry to the Ground by the Ticket Holder shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these regulations.
‘Ground’ means The Recreation Ground ‘BR’ means Bath Rugby Ltd. BR excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge BR’s right to search people, vehicles and their belongings whether outside or inside the Ground and to refuse entry to, or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- BR reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability.
- Upon entry tickets are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances and will only be granted at the discretion of BR.
- All persons wishing to gain entry to the Ground must produce a valid ticket and have this ticket available for inspection throughout the event. If tickets are purchased from unauthorised sources, they may not be valid and admission to the event may not be permitted.
- Animals are not permitted (except assistance dogs).
- There is no re-admission to the Ground.
- All children over the age of two will require a valid event ticket. Babes in arms may only be admitted with the specific authorisation of BR and at the parent’s risk.
- Any person entering the Ground must comply with the lawful directions of any steward or other servant or agent of BR.
- BR shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or eject from the Ground, any person who does not comply with these regulations or whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of BR constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
- BR reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the Ground, any person who in the reasonable opinion of BR, its servants or agents, makes or incites any form of discriminatory abuse, chanting, gesturing or behaviour.
- Under the ‘Sporting Events Act 1985’, admission to the Ground will be denied to ticket holders being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container which could cause damage or personal injury, or attempting to enter the Ground whilst drunk. Where admission is refused in such circumstances, no money will be refunded.
- Glass bottles, glass receptacles, cans, pyrotechnics, or any other item which, in the reasonable opinion of BR, its servants or agents, could be used as a weapon or cause a nuisance to others, are not allowed within the Ground.
- All promotional, commercial or political items of whatever nature, including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols and leaflets, are prohibited and may not be brought into the Ground unless authorised by BR. Any other item which is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to any other person is also prohibited.
- Except for photography for bona fide private non-commercial uses, the possession or operation of recording or transmission equipment of any kind is prohibited within the Ground. This includes without limitation photography, filming, audio or other recording or transmission, or the compilation or transmission of data, save with the specific authorisation of BR. Private single lens reflex (SLR) cameras will be allowed in the Ground providing they are not equipped with a lens of such a size that it may cause a nuisance to other spectators.
- Unnecessary noise or behaviour likely to cause nuisance of any kind, including without limitation foul, abusive or offensive language, is not permitted within the Ground.
- BR operates a strict No Smoking Policy within the Ground, this includes e-cigarettes. The designated smoking area is located 10m away from the rear of the East Stand on the grassed outfield.
- No spectator is permitted to throw any object or projectile within the Ground.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the field of play except in an emergency and only at the direction of a steward.
- The use of Unmanned Arial Vehicles ("Drones") is strictly forbidden anywhere on or over land controlled by BR without the written permission of the Safety Officer.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the property of BR will be prosecuted.
- BR reserves the right to confiscate without compensation any tickets offered for resale on land controlled by BR.
- Only persons authorised in writing by BR are permitted to distribute with or without charge any newspapers, periodicals or any other articles.
- Drinks purchased in the Ground must not be taken out of the Ground.
- No person may offer articles for sale on land controlled by BR unless specifically authorised by BR to do so. Unauthorised goods offered for sale within the Ground will be confiscated.
- Any property left anywhere on BR premises remains entirely at the risk of the owner or holder of the property. BR accepts no liability for the theft, loss or damage of such property.
- In the interests of public safety, BR reserves the right to direct you to leave the Ground at any time.
- BR will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of fire, flood or similar natural disaster, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, acts or threats of terrorism, governmental order or decrees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
Bath Rugby fully recognises its responsibilities of everyone involved for protecting children and young people and to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people involved in its activities.
The Club takes our responsibilities for safeguarding and duty of care seriously and we are committed to getting the right people involved through safe recruitment and training, while also creating a positive environment for all visitors, participants and staff.
Please download our safeguarding policy here.
For any safeguarding questions or issues at Bath Rugby, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the committee will respond accordingly.
1.1 Except where conditions 8 applies, these terms and conditions apply to every order placed by Bath Rugby Limited with any individual, firm or company (the “Supplier”). No terms and Conditions in or attached to any catalogue, invoice or other sales literature or document or tender or dispatch/delivery note which are inconsistent with these terms and conditions or which purport to add to or vary them in any way shall have any effect unless expressly accepted by Bath Rugby Limited in writing. In the absence of such written acceptance, the Supplier shall be deemed to have withdrawn or waived his terms and conditions and to contract solely on the basis of these terms and conditions and acceptance of goods and/or services shall not constitute or be deemed to constitute acceptance by Bath Rugby Limited of the Supplier’s terms and conditions. The contract shall commence and the Supplier will be contractually bound upon the despatch of a purchase order by Bath Rugby.
2. PURCHASE ORDER
2.1 The Supplier shall ensure that the goods and/or services shall:
(a) correspond with the quantity, type, sort, quality and description set out in the purchase order;
(b) meet the performance standards and dates specified on the purchase order or notified to the Supplier by Bath Rugby Limited;
(c) be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) and fit for any purpose held out by the supplier or made known to the supplier by Bath Rugby Limited;
(d) where applicable, be free from defects in design, materials and workmanship and remain so for 12 months after delivery;
(e) comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements relating to the manufacture, labelling, packaging, storage, handling and delivery of the Goods.
2.2 If the goods and/or services do not comply with the Bath Rugby Limited purchase order and/or instructions, Bath Rugby Limited is entitled at its option to either return the goods at the risk of the Supplier; reject the goods and/or services; require the Supplier to re-perform the services or accept the whole or part of the goods and/or services supplied by the Supplier but without prejudice to any rights of Bath Rugby Limited to claim compensation or damages for loss or damage suffered as a result of failure to comply.
2.3 If the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods and/or perform the Services by the date specified in the purchase order Bath Rugby Limited shall be entitled to terminate the contract without notice.
3. PRICE, PAYMENT AND SET OFF
3.1 The price for the goods and/or services shall be the price set out in the purchase order and shall be inclusive but not limited to the costs of packaging, insurance and carriage of the goods and/or provision of the services. No extra charges shall be effective unless agreed by Bath Rugby Limited.
3.2 In respect of goods, the Supplier shall invoice Bath Rugby Limited on or at any time after completion of delivery. In respect of services, the Supplier shall invoice Bath Rugby Limited in full, monthly, or quarterly as agreed. The valid VAT invoice must contain the purchase order number and shall include such supporting information required by Bath Rugby Limited to verify the accuracy of the invoice.
3.3 Bath Rugby Limited will pay the invoiced amounts upon receipt of a valid and correct invoice to a bank account nominated in writing by the Supplier. Payment will be made within 30 days following the end of the month the invoice was received in.
3.4 Bath Rugby Limited may, without limiting its other rights, set off any amount owing to it by the Supplier against any amount payable by Bath Rugby Limited to the Supplier.
4. INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE
4.1 The Supplier shall hold and keep Bath Rugby Limited indemnified in full against all costs, expenses, damages and losses (whether direct or indirect), including any interest, fines, legal and other professional fees and expenses awarded against or incurred or paid by Bath Rugby Limited due to or arising out of the performance of the contract or any breach by the Supplier of these terms and conditions or any term or obligation implied by law or any statutory provision that may be in force from time to time. The Supplier shall at all times have sufficient insurances in place and provide written evidence to Bath Rugby Limited upon request.
5.1 The Supplier shall treat all confidential information belonging to Bath Rugby Limited as confidential and safeguard it accordingly, and shall not disclose any confidential information without the prior written consent of Bath Rugby Limited.
6.1 In addition to clause 2.3 and 7.1, if at any time after the commencement of the contract the Supplier commits:
(a) a material or persistent breach of the Contract and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 7 days after receiving notice of the breach; or
(b) commits a material breach which cannot be rectified,
then Bath Rugby Limited may terminate the contract with immediate effect.
7.1 Force majeure: Neither party shall be liable to the other as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Contract if and to the extent such delay or failure is caused by an event or circumstance which is beyond the reasonable control of that party which by its nature could not have been foreseen by such a party or if it could have been foreseen was unavoidable. If such event or circumstances prevent the Supplier from supplying the Goods and/or Services for more than 2 weeks, Bath Rugby Limited shall have the right, without limiting its other rights, to terminate this Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Supplier.
7.2 Assignment and subcontracting: The Supplier shall not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under the Contract without the prior written consent of Bath Rugby Limited.
7.3 Notices: Any notice or other communication required to be given under or in connection with this Contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered to the other party by prepaid first-class post. Communications to Bath Rugby Limited should be address to the Financial Controller at Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath BA2 7RW.
7.4 Waiver: No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of either party in enforcing against the other party any term or condition of the contract shall either be or be deemed to be a waiver or in any way prejudice any right of that party under this contract.
7.5 No partnership: Nothing in the Contract is intended to, or shall be deemed to, constitute a partnership of any kind between any of the parties.
7.6 Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999: A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
7.7 Variation: Any variation, including any additional terms and conditions, to the Contract shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by Bath Rugby Limited, represented by the Financial Controller or Finance Director.
7.8 Severance: of any provision in this contract shall in whole or in part be held to any extent to be unlawful or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law, the remainder of the provisions shall stand in full force and effect.
7.9 Statutory Requirements: the Supplier shall comply with all statutes, orders, regulations or bye laws applicable to the performance of this contract and shall indemnify Bath Rugby Limited against all losses, claims or liabilities, expenses, proceedings or otherwise as a result of the Suppliers noncompliance with the same.
7.10 Governing law and jurisdiction: The Contract shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8.1 These terms and conditions will apply unless Bath Rugby Limited specifies different terms and conditions in its tender or quotation documentation or some other contract entered into by the parties. These terms and conditions would need to be agreed in contract by Bath Rugby Limited. If different terms and conditions are specified by Bath Rugby Limited those terms and conditions will override the purchase order terms and conditions and will apply instead of these.
Bath Rugby looks forward to welcoming you back to the Rec. In line with Government guidance on the admission of supporters to sports stadia, this Code of Conduct acts to guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place on matchday.
The Club has put in place a range of processes to ensure the safety of all supporters at our matches, however it is vitally important that all attendees play their part in making each event safe and enjoyable and to do so we need your continued support and cooperation. Supporters are therefore kindly reminded of the requirement to adhere to this Code of Conduct and follow all safety requirements at all times, in order to assist Club staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow supporters.
- Supporters are reminded if purchasing tickets on behalf of others, they are required to provide names and contact details for each individual ticket holder and tickets must not be passed on to anyone else. This is in order to comply with the UK Government’s Track and Trace requirements.
- Supporters must not come to the Rec if they cannot satisfy all the requirements of the health declaration at the time of entering the ballot or purchasing tickets, or before attending the game. In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the Stadium, please notify the nearest member of Club staff immediately.
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in line with the arrival time provided to you. Be aware that different gates and routes will be in operation to avoid the crossing of people and queues. Do not congregate on the approach routes to the Rec or at the entrance gates.
- You are asked to comply with the direction of all stewards, the PA announcements, and all signage on the approach to, and inside the ground. All measures are in place to keep you, your fellow supporters and our staff safe.
- Please observe social distancing with all others not in your social bubble when approaching, entering, leaving and at all other times whilst inside the ground.
- Maintain good hand hygiene at all times around the stadium – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or holding handles and railings whenever possible.
- You must wear a face covering whilst at the Rec except when eating or drinking. If you are exempt from wearing a covering (as per UK Government guidelines), please be tolerant in explaining this to stewards or other supporters who may ask you to wear one.
- Please avoid bringing any bags into the stadium to prevent slowing the entrance to the Rec. Small handbags are permitted.
- Once your ticket has been scanned, please go straight to your seat and do not socialise or congregate in the concourses.
- Please only leave your seat to use the toilet or at the end of the game. If leaving your seat, please pass with your back to other supporters in your row and be considerate of others using the stairs or corridors.
- When using toilet facilities, please follow all guidance, be patient and considerate towards other users, and wait your turn to avoid toilet areas becoming crowded. Where possible, try to avoid peak times (such as half-time and the end of the game).
- If sat in the stands, you will be able to purchase food and drink on a mobile device from your seat which will then be delivered to you. There will be no concessions open for you to visit.
- Please refrain from touching the match ball if it is kicked out of play and into the stands. A member of Club staff will collect the ball in order to sanitise it and return it to the field of play.
- If you are accompanying a child, please remember that you are responsible for their behaviour and ensuring that they comply with all guidance, including social distancing, at all times.
- Do not approach any of our players or coaching staff at any time. They will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs at this time.
- At the end of the game you will be asked to leave the ground one row at a time under the direction of the stewards. Please be patient when leaving the stadium and follow any guidance. It will take longer than normal to leave in order to ensure your safety.
- The Club reserves the right to eject and ban any supporter that fails to comply with this Code of Conduct and reminds all fans that stadium capacities may ultimately be negatively impacted as a result of any safety issues.
Please be kind and patient with our staff and your fellow supporters. We are excited to be welcoming you back to the Rec and thank you for your help in making matchday as safe as possible for us all.
Bath Rugby Limited Club Membership Terms and Conditions 2020/21.
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of the 2020/21 Club Memberships purchased online, in person and over the phone with Bath Rugby Limited.
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchasing a Club Membership.
“The Club” means Bath Rugby Limited;
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the Club’s “home” venue;
“Match” means any game at the Ground which involves the Club’s first XV;
“Season” means the period from 20 November 2020 to 30 June 2021;
“Club Membership” means the Membership provided under these Terms and Conditions;
“Club Member” means the holder of a Club Membership and whose name is shown on the related digital Club Membership card;
“Ground Regulations” means the rules which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the Ground and which a Club Member unequivocally agrees to abide by. Such Ground Regulations can be found here;
“E-tickets Account” means the user account connected to your Club Membership, this account is assigned with a Client Reference Number as indicated on the related digital Club Membership card;
“Supporter Services” means the Bath Rugby Supporter Services, currently sited at the Recreation Ground, Spring Gardens, Bath, BA2 4DS;
“Match Ticket” means the ticket for one specific home Match;
- Club Memberships and Match Tickets are issued by the Club and are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The purchase of a Club Membership constitutes an acceptance by the Club Member of, and an undertaking to be bound by and observe, these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted by the Club Member, the Club Membership should be returned immediately to Supporter Services, with the Club under no obligation to offer a refund.
- The use of a Club Membership to purchase a Match Ticket and gain entry to the Ground also constitutes an unqualified acceptance of the Club’s Ground Regulations. For the avoidance of doubt, all Match Tickets that a Club Member will be entitled to purchase will have a sales value applied to them and the Club Member will need to pay that sales value in order to attend a given Match.
- Misconduct by the Club Member, failing to adhere to these Terms and Conditions or to the Ground Regulations or acting in a manner which the Club reasonably considers is detrimental to its interests or is likely to bring the Club into disrepute shall permit the Club to confiscate or forfeit (in each case without compensation) the Club Membership, to prevent access to the Ground for any Match and/or to ban the Club Member from attending future Matches or other events at the Ground for such time as the Club deems appropriate.
- The Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
- All ticket and seat allocations are offered subject to availability and the Club Member purchasing the Match Ticket.
- The Club Membership and related Match Ticket admits only the named Club Member entry to the Matches at the Ground.
- Club Members acknowledge that the date and time of a Match may change, and it is the responsibility of the Club Member to ascertain the correct date and time of each Match. The Club will endeavour to make this information available as soon as any changes have been made. The Club is under no obligation to give any form of recompense to anybody who misses a match due to a date and/or time change.
- Club Memberships and Match Tickets are strictly non-refundable, subject to applicable Consumer Law in the United Kingdom. If a Match is unable to be played as scheduled for any reason including (but not limited to) a force majeure event, the Club will endeavour to reschedule to an alternative date at the same venue; the ticket & seat allocation purchased will be valid for any rescheduled Match. If rescheduling to an alternative date is not possible, a Match may be played at another venue, behind closed doors, or abandoned. In any such eventuality, the Club shall be under no obligation to pay any Club Member any compensation, subject to applicable Consumer Law in the United Kingdom. Further, the Club shall have no further liability to the Club Member, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost.
- The Club are unable to refund any booking fees for any reason.
- The Club Membership and Match Tickets are issued with the relevant Club Members’ details. There are no guaranteed seating positions with the Club Membership and details cannot be transferred.
- The Club Membership does not give guaranteed access to any block, row, seat or standing terrace block within the Ground.
- There are no Concessionary Memberships offered in the 2020/21 season. The two Club Membership products are:
- NextGen (Junior) Club Memberships (those aged 16 years and under as at 31 December 2020).
- Adult Club Memberships (those aged 17+ years as at 31 December 2020).
The Club Member may be asked to provide proof of their status. Anybody found to be using a Club Membership and Match Ticket improperly to gain entry will be liable to be denied entry or ejected. In such circumstances no refund will be given.
- Credit held within an e-tickets account is non-transferable and not cash refundable. This credit can be used in conjunction with the purchase of Match Tickets or Memberships.
- A Club Membership allocated Match Ticket shall become void and will not allow entry to the Ground or have any right to a refund where the Club believes it has been sold to another person at higher price, sold on the internet (through unauthorised ticket brokers, auction sites or otherwise), or any other medium whether now or hereafter developed, or it has been used as a prize in a lottery, competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Club.
- All Club Members will be issued a digital membership card for the 2020/21 season.
- The Club cannot be held responsible for any misuse or abuse of digital Club Membership cards by third parties.
- Entrance to the Ground is only permitted upon presentation of a valid Club Membership card and Match Ticket valid for the specific Match.
- The Club cannot guarantee that the seat position to which the Club Member with a Match Ticket is allocated will not be affected by adverse weather conditions, including (but not limited to) force majeure events or that the view will not be affected by pillars or other structural apparatus or circumstances beyond the Club’s reasonable control, however, the Club will use reasonable efforts (where possible) to minimise the effects of such events.
- Any Club Membership and Match Ticket held for entry must be produced on demand in response to a request from an official of, or any agent appointed by, the Club.
- Club Members with a Match Ticket leaving the Ground during matchday will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
- The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by the law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground (whether or not indirect or consequential). Nothing in these Club Membership Terms and Conditions shall exclude or restrict the Club’s liability for its own negligence.
- The Club reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well-being of spectators at the Ground.
- There is no official finance partner offered by the Club for the purchase of any Club Membership or Match Ticket in the 2020/21 season.
- The Club+ Membership will include a BT Sport Match Pass. This is offered on a match-by-match basis and is only available for Gallagher Premiership home games in the 2020/21 season. A Match Pass will be supplied for each email address registered with the Club.
Further Junior Club Membership (NextGen) Terms and Conditions for children under the age of 16.
- By completing and submitting this registration form on behalf of a child under the age of 13 for NextGen membership, the given agent is confirming that you are acting as a legal parent or guardian. Furthermore, you are confirming that the email address and contact number shared with Bath Rugby is that of an adult (18+ years) and the contact details (name and date of birth only) is for your child. For the avoidance of doubt, all NextGen Club Members 13 years old and older will need to complete their registration themselves to meet Data Protection requirements.
- By purchasing a NextGen membership, each new member will receive a unique welcome pack sent to the address registered with. Please allow 10 working days for this welcome pack to arrive from the point you purchased the membership.
- A NextGen Club Member can only attend a Bath Rugby home fixture with a legal parent or guardian, who can only purchase a Match Ticket if they are an Adult Club+ or Adult Club member themself.
- A NextGen Club Member’s legal parent or guardian is responsible for making all arrangements necessary to have access to the Club Website. They are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through the internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- Each NextGen competition will have its own individual terms and conditions, so please refer to these if you have any queries.
- The Club will comply with all directives and guidance issued by Central UK Government, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS), Public Health England (PHE), the Professional Game Board (PGB), Premiership Rugby Ltd (PRL) and European Professional Club Rugby (EPCR) in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic. All Club Members agree to comply with any such directives or guidance at all times, before and during attendance at all matches.