Bath Rugby Limited Season Ticket Terms and Conditions 2020/21.
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of season tickets purchased online, in person and over the phone with Bath Rugby Limited.
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchasing a season ticket.
“The Club” means Bath Rugby Limited;
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the Club’s “home” venue;
“Match” means any game at the Ground which involves the Club’s first XV;
“Season” means the period from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021;
“Season Ticket” means the stadium access/smartcard (“season card”) used to gain access to the Ground for a match;
“Season Ticket Holder” means the holder of such Season Ticket and whose name is shown on the season card;
“Ground Regulations” means the rules which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the Ground and by which Season Ticket Holders unequivocally agree to abide. Such Ground Regulations can be found here;
“E-tickets Account” means the user account connected to your Season Ticket, this account is assigned to your Client Reference Number as indicated on your Season Ticket;
“Ticket Exchange” means the Club’s official online resale platform. Ticket Exchange is hosted by Ticketmaster on behalf of Bath Rugby Ltd;
“Ticket Office” means the Bath Rugby Ticket Office, currently sited at 8 Pulteney Bridge Road, Bath BA2 4AX;
“Match Ticket” means the ticket for one specific Match;
“The Clash” means the annual Club Premiership Match played at Twickenham.
1. Tickets are issued by the Club subject strictly to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The purchase of a Season Ticket constitutes an acceptance by the Season Ticket Holder of and an undertaking to be bound by and observe these Terms and Conditions.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted by the Season Ticket Holder, the Season Ticket should be returned immediately to the Ticket Office, with the Club under no obligation to offer a refund.
3. The use of a season ticket to gain entry to the Ground also constitutes an unqualified acceptance of the Club’s Ground Regulations.
4. Misconduct of the Season Ticket Holder, failing to adhere to these Terms and Conditions or to the Ground Regulations or acting in a manner which the Club reasonably considers is detrimental to its interests or is likely to bring the Club into disrepute shall permit the Club to confiscate or forfeit (in each case without compensation) the Season Ticket, to prevent access to the Ground for the Match in question and/or to ban the Season Ticket Holder from attending future Matches or other events at the Ground for such time as the Club deems appropriate.
5. The Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
6. All new or relocated seating allocations for Season Tickets are offered subject to availability.
7. The Season Ticket admits only the named Season Ticket Holder entry to the Matches at the
Ground included in their respective packages as detailed below:
a. Full Season Ticket: All 16 Matches included in the Season Ticket package for the 2020/21 Season. These fixtures are the 11 Matches in the Gallagher Premiership, three pool round Matches in the European Competition and two Matches in the Premiership Rugby Cup.
b. 10 Game Season Ticket: 10 Matches consisting of five x Category 3, four x Category 2, plus one additional Category 1 or 2 Match dependent on the classification of Matches for the 2020/21 season. The Matches included are at the Club’s discretion and those included will be confirmed via email and on our website within the fixtures listing page, prior to the start of the season. Matches will include a selection from the Gallagher Premiership, Premiership Cup and the European Competition. 10 Game Season Tickets are only available in Bronze and Blue seating areas. Any additional Matches are not included.
8. Season Ticket Holders acknowledge that the date and time of a Match may change and it is the responsibility of the Season Ticket Holder to ascertain the correct date and time of each Match. The Club will endeavour to make this information available as soon as any changes have been made. The Club is under no obligation to give any form of recompense to anybody who misses a match due to a date and/or time change.
9. Season Tickets are strictly non-refundable. If a Match is unable to be played as scheduled for any reason including (but not limited to) a force majeure event, the Club will endeavour to reschedule to an alternative date at the same venue; the position as indicated on the Season Ticket will be valid for any rescheduled Match. If rescheduling to an alternative date is not possible, a Match may be played at another venue, behind closed doors, or abandoned. In any such eventuality, the Club shall be under no obligation to pay any Season Ticket Holder any compensation. Further, the Club shall have no further liability to the Season Ticket Holder, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost.
10. We are unable to refund any booking fees for any reason.
11. The Season Ticket is issued with the relevant Season Ticket Holders’ details, seating category and location for the season. The position indicated on the Season Ticket cannot be changed or the Season Ticket Holder details be transferred any later than 14 days prior to the Club’s first Match of each season.
12. The Season Ticket gives access only to the block, row and seat or standing terrace block indicated on the Season Ticket and not to any other seat or position within the Ground, however, the Club reserves the right to re-allocate the Season Ticket Holder to any other seats in the Ground at any time.
13. The Season Ticket is issued with the relevant price category on application and cannot be downgraded (e.g. to a concession or different position). However, Season Tickets can be upgraded if so desired and if availability exists, and Season Ticket Holders must pay the difference. This will be available on a match by match basis.
14. Concessions are offered for:
- Juniors (those aged 16 years and under as at 31 December 2020).
- Young Adults (those aged 17-25 years as at 31 December 2020).
- Students with a valid NUS card or valid Student Card.
- Seniors (those who are already 65 years at the start of the 2020/21 season or who may turn 65 before 31 December 2020).
You may be asked to provide proof of your concessionary status. Anybody found to be using a concession ticket improperly to gain entry will be liable to be denied entry or ejected. In such circumstances, no refund will be given.
15. Credit held within an e-tickets account, gained from the sale of match tickets through the Ticket Exchange service, is non-transferable or cash refundable. This credit can be used in conjunction with the purchase of future match tickets or season tickets.
16. By placing a season ticket position on Ticket Exchange, the seller is agreeing to the Ticket Exchange Terms and Conditions laid out here. This includes season tickets positions that are placed up for sale but not sold.
17. A season ticket shall become void and will not allow entry to the Ground or have any right to a refund where the Club believes it has been sold to another person at higher price, sold on the internet (through unauthorised ticket brokers, auction sites or otherwise), or any other medium whether now or hereafter developed, or it has been used as a prize in a lottery, competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Club.
18. The Club cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen season tickets.
19. Duplicate/Replacement season tickets will only be issued at the Club’s discretion and will be subject to a £10.00 (including VAT) administration fee. Duplicate season tickets can only be collected from the Ticket Office and will not be posted out. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate season ticket.
20. Season Ticket Holders who do not bring their season ticket with them on a matchday will need to visit the Ticket Office on the day of the match where a duplicate match ticket will be issued at a cost of £5.00 (including VAT) per ticket. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate ticket.
21. Entrance to the Ground is only permitted upon presentation of a valid season ticket. Further, admission to the Ground is only by the entrance detailed on the season ticket.
22. The Club cannot guarantee that the position to which the season ticket refers will not be affected by adverse weather conditions, including (but not limited to) force majeure events or that the view will not be affected by pillars or other structural apparatus or circumstances beyond the Club’s reasonable control, however, the Club will use reasonable efforts (where possible) to minimise the effects of such events.
23. Any season ticket held for entry must be produced on demand in response to a request from an official of, or any agent appointed by, the Club.
24. Season Ticket Holders leaving the Ground during matchday will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
25. The season ticket does not grant the Season Ticket Holder automatic right to reserve a position or access an area for any matches not explicitly described in their season ticket package as described in clause 7 herein. Every attempt will be made to reserve the existing position of your current season ticket package for renewals of the same season ticket package next year.
26. The season ticket always remains the Club’s property.
27. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by the law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground (whether or not indirect or consequential). Nothing in these season ticket Terms and Conditions shall exclude or restrict the Club’s liability for its own negligence.
28. The Club reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well-being of spectators at the Ground.
29. If a season ticket is purchased via the Club’s official finance partner, Premium Credit Limited, then the Season Ticket Holder will be subject to all the Terms and Conditions listed as well as a credit agreement issued by Premium Credit Limited to the Season Ticket Holder. This is an agreement between the Season Ticket Holder and Premium Credit Limited.
30. If the Season Ticket Holder has their credit agreement cancelled by Premium Credit Limited for whatever reason, the Club will suspend the season ticket until the Club is paid the remaining value of the season ticket yet to be paid to Premium Credit for the season.
31. The Clash is included in your season ticket and those wishing to attend will need to claim their tickets when available. Those wishing not to attend will be entitled to a pro-rata refund. This is equivalent to 1/16 of your season ticket value. Full details of how to claim your tickets or refund can be found at bathrugby.com/theclash/.
Ticket Exchange Terms and Conditions
The Ticket Exchange System (“The Website”) is hosted by Ticketmaster on behalf of Bath Rugby
Limited (“The Club”).
It is available to anyone who wishes to buy Match Tickets for all Category 1 and 2 Matches at the Ground and any Season Ticket Holder (Full) who wishes to sell their position for
Category 1 and 2 Matches at the Ground. Category 3 Matches are not available via Ticket Exchange
on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms upon which you may purchase or sell or tickets
through the Ticket Exchange.
1. In order to use the Ticket Exchange, you must input your Bath Rugby client reference number and
password when prompted to login at our etickets site here
2. You must keep your password and all other confidential information linked to your use of the
Website secure and not disclose it to any other person. If any such information becomes known by a
third party you must notify us immediately.
3. Your login details are to be used by you only. You are wholly responsible for the use of the
Website by any person using your personal computer or point of presence and you are responsible
for ensuring that any such person also fully complies with these Terms and Conditions.
4. POSTING SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE
4.1 You may only post Season Ticket positions on sale through the Ticket Exchange in accordance
with these Terms and Conditions provided that you are a Season Ticket Holder and hold a Season
Ticket which includes a Match Ticket to the relevant Match.
4.2 Matches for which Match Tickets may be sold shall be determined by the Club at our sole
4.3 All Season Tickets placed on sale through the Ticket Exchange will be sold at a price determined
by the Club.
4.4 A Season Ticket Holder may post a Match Ticket for sale on Ticket Exchange by logging into the
Website with their login details. If a Match is available for a Season Ticket Holder to offer their
Match Ticket for sale, “Ticket Exchange” will appear next to the relevant Match on the ticketing page
of the Website. A Season Ticket Holder may offer their Match Ticket to that Match for sale to users
of the Bath Rugby etickets site generally, by clicking on the relevant Match and following the
instructions. Ticket Exchange will indicate the amount that the Season Ticket Holder shall receive if
the Ticket is sold (the “Seller’s Amount”).
4.5 The Seller’s Amount shall be equal to 1/16 th of the price paid by the Season Ticket Holder, for
their Match Ticket. For Category 1 Matches Season Ticket Holders will receive 60% of the total price
and for Category 2 Matches Season Ticket Holders will receive 65% of the total price. The difference
between the Price and the Seller’s Amount shall be retained by the Club to cover administrative
charges and to prevent misapplication of the exchange facility.
4.6 The time periods for which a Match Ticket may be offered for sale will be determined at the
Club’s discretion. Generally, the Ticket Exchange will open the Monday prior to the date of which the
Match will be due to played.
4.7 When the Season Ticket Holder posts a Match Ticket for sale through the Ticket Exchange, the
deadline by which that Match Ticket must be sold or the offer lapses will be indicated. The Season
Ticket Holder may, however, at any time between posting the Match Ticket on sale until the
deadline or, the Match Ticket being sold, withdraw that Match Ticket from sale.
4.8 If a Match Ticket is not sold by the deadline that Match Ticket will no longer be offered for sale
through the Ticket Exchange and the Season Ticket Holder may use the Match Ticket to attend the
Match as if they had not offered the Match Ticket for sale.
4.9 If a Match Ticket is sold through the System, The Club will;
(a) Send the Season Ticket Holder a confirmation email;
(b) De-activate the Season Ticket Holder’s card so that the card will not permit admittance
to the Ground for that Match;
(c) Credit the Season Ticket Holder’s account balance with an amount equal to the Seller’s
4.10 All amounts credited to the Season Ticket Holder’s balance will automatically be offset against
the cost of purchasing or renewing Season Tickets for the following season in the event that the
Season Ticket Holder elects to pay for the new season on the Club’s website. If you are renewing by
postal form or in person please notify the Ticket Office of any outstanding balance you wish to use.
Alternatively, any amounts credited can be offset against any additional Match Tickets purchased via
the Ticket Office in person or via the phone on 0844 448 1865.
4.11 PLEASE NOTE that posting a Match Ticket for sale through the Ticket Exchange does not
guarantee that the Match Ticket will be sold.
5. BUYING A TICKET
5.1 Anyone registered to use the Website may purchase Match Tickets by logging into the Website.
We make no representation that Match Tickets will be available through the Website. If a Match
Ticket is available for a Match, a buyer may purchase that Match Ticket for the price (which will be
indicated on the Website), and by following the instructions on the Website. Any purchase of a
Match Ticket can be paid for by credit or debit card and the Buyer’s credit or debit card will be
charged upon our confirmation of the Buyer’s purchase by email. All payments must be received in
fully cleared funds.
5.2 In the event that the Buyer purchases a Match Ticket using the Website, the Buyer forms a
contract with the Seller and with the Club acting as the agent of the Seller. The Buyer shall pay the
Price to us (acting as agent of the Seller).
5.3 Match Tickets purchased by a Buyer will be made available in accordance with the Ticketing
Terms and Conditions. Such Ticketing Terms and Conditions can be found here Any purchase of a
Match Ticket is deemed acceptance of these terms.