Bath Rugby Limited Match Pay Ticketing Terms and Conditions 2019/2020
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of Match Tickets for a particular Match (as distinct from a “Season Ticket”) purchased online, in person and over the phone with Bath Rugby Limited.
Please read through carefully prior to purchase.
“The Club” means Bath Rugby Limited;
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the Club’s “home” venue;
“Match” means any game at the Ground which involves the Club’s first XV;
A Match Ticket is a Ticket issued by the Club which enables access for a particular Match to the Ground. This includes print at home/ticket-fast tickets.
“Ticket Holder” means the holder of such Match Ticket;
“Ground Regulations” means the rules which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the Ground
and by which Season Ticket Holders unequivocally agree to abide. Such Ground Regulations can be
“Ticket Office” means the Bath Rugby Ticket Office, currently sited at 8 Pulteney Bridge Road, Bath
1. Tickets are issued by the Club subject strictly to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The purchase of a Match Ticket constitutes an acceptance and an undertaking to be bound by and
observe these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted the Match Ticket should be returned immediately to the Ticket Office, with the Club under no obligation to offer a refund.
3. The use of a ticket to gain entry to the Ground also constitutes an unqualified acceptance of the Club’s Ground Regulations.
4. Misconduct of the Ticket Holder, failing to adhere to these Terms and Conditions or to the Ground Regulations or acting in a manner which the Club reasonably considers is detrimental to its interests or is likely to bring the Club into disrepute shall permit the Club to confiscate or forfeit (in each case without compensation) the Match Ticket, to prevent access to the Ground for the fixture in question
and/or to ban the Ticket Holder from attending future Matches or other events at the Ground for such time as the Club deems appropriate.
5. The Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
6. Match Tickets are issued to the person named on the Match Ticket(s). When purchasing the Match Ticket, you will inform any additional Ticket Holders for whom you have purchased Match Tickets that they are subject to these Terms and Conditions. Ticket Holders acknowledge that the date and time of a Match may change and It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain the correct date and time of each Match. The Club will endeavour to make this information available as soon as any changes have been made. The Club is under no obligation to give any form of recompense to anybody who misses a Match due to a date and/or time change.
7. Match Tickets are strictly non-refundable. Should a Match be cancelled for whatever reason, the
Club shall be under no obligation to pay any Ticket Holder any compensation. Further, the Club shall
have no further liability to the Ticket Holder, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost.
8. Should a Match be abandoned or postponed for whatever reason, the Club shall have no liability
to the Ticket Holder, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation cost. In such an event, the position as indicated on the Match Ticket will be valid for the rescheduled Match.
9. Should you not be satisfied with your seat location or view, you must inform a steward on the day who will assess a seat move with our team.
10. We are unable to refund any booking fees.
11. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain the correct date and kick-off time of any rearranged and/or postponed Matches.
12. Match Tickets are non-transferable and are not available for resale except by authorised agents with explicit permission. The resale of any Match Ticket at more than face value is strictly prohibited.
13. A Match Ticket shall become void and will not allow entry to the Ground or have any right to a refund where the Club believes it has been sold to another person at higher price, sold on the internet (through unauthorised ticket brokers, auction sites or otherwise) or any other medium whether now or hereafter developed or it has been used as a prize in a lottery, competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Club.
14. The Club reserves the right to price Match Tickets and change the price of Match Tickets for any match however it deems appropriate.
15. All Match Ticket prices and locations are offered subject to availability.
16. Concessions may be offered at selected matches for customers aged 16 and under, valid NUS students and those aged 65 and over on the day of the match. At the Club’s discretion, you may be asked to provide proof of your concessionary status. Anybody found to be using concessionary
Match Tickets unjustly to gain entry, will be liable to denied entry or ejection. In such events no refund will be given.
17. In the event of a Match Ticket being lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced the Club is under no
obligation to provide a duplicate Match Ticket and cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by the Ticket Holder.
18. Entrance to the Ground is only permitted upon presentation of a valid Match Ticket, which should be retained until the Match in question has been played to a conclusion. In addition, upon request, proof of identity or age may be required.
19. Entrance to the Ground is only by the entrance detailed on the Match Ticket.
20. The Match Ticket gives access only to the block, row and seat or standing terrace block indicated on the Match Ticket and not to any other seat or position within the ground, However, The Club reserves the right to re-allocate the Ticket Holder to any other seats in the Ground at any time.
21. The Club cannot guarantee that the position to which the Match Season Ticket refers will not be
affected by adverse weather conditions, including (but not limited to) force majeure events or that the view will not be affected by pillars or other structural apparatus or circumstances beyond the Club’s reasonable control, however, the Club will use reasonable efforts (where possible) to minimise the effects of such events.
22. Any Match Ticket held for entry must be produced on demand in response to request from an official of, or any agent appointed by the Club.
23. Ticket Holders leaving the Ground during Match will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
24. The Match Ticket remains the property of the Club at all times.
25. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by the law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground (whether or not indirect or consequential). Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall exclude or restrict The Club’s liability for its own negligence.
26. The Club reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably
necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well being of spectators at the Ground.