Bath Rugby's Charlie Ewels, George Ford and Sam Underhill have been named in the England squad to face Argentina in Santa Fe on Saturday, kick-off 20:15 BST.
There are three changes to the starting line-up that beat the Pumas 38-34 last weekend in San Juan. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins) returns to the back row after recovering from an ankle injury. Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby) will make his debut at openside flanker while Piers Francis (Northampton Saints) will start at inside centre. Both Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons) and Alex Lozowski (Saracens) move to the bench.
"We know we will need to improve our performance from last weekend if we are going to win on Saturday but we have prepared in detail and intensely this week," said Jones.
"Argentina will be a much better and stronger side than last weekend so the message to the guys all week has been; it's up to us to raise our levels.
"It is great to welcome back Chris Robshaw into the squad. He would have been disappointed to miss the first Test but has worked hard to be ready for this weekend. Robbo has been one of England's best players over the last two years and he will add a lot of experience and work rate into our backrow. It will also be exciting to see Sam Underhill make his debut too having been unfortunate not to play last week because of injury.
"Despite missing 30 players on this tour, we set out to win the series 2-0. It would be a fantastic achievement for this young and talented squad to do that. On Saturday we want to finish the season and the halfway point of a four-year World Cup programme on a real high."
England squad to face Argentina
15. Mike Brown, vc (Harlequins, 61 caps)
14. Marland Yarde (Harlequins, 12 caps)
13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 6 caps)
12. Piers Francis (Northampton Saints, 1 cap)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 26 caps)
10. George Ford, vc (Bath Rugby, 36 caps)
9. Danny Care, vc (Harlequins, 72 caps)
1. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 2 caps)
2. Dylan Hartley, c (Northampton Saints, 85 caps)
3. Harry Williams (Exeter Chiefs, 1 cap)
4. Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 4 caps)
5. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 43 caps)
6. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins 55 caps)
7. Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, uncapped)
8. Nathan Hughes (Wasps, 9 caps)
16. Jack Singleton (Worcester Warriors, uncapped)
17. Matt Mullan (Wasps, 16 caps)
18. Will Collier (Harlequins, 1 cap)
19. Nick Isiekwe (Saracens, 1 cap)
20. Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, 1 cap)
21. Jack Maunder (Exeter Chiefs, 1 cap)
22. Alex Lozowski (Saracens, 1 cap)
23. Denny Solomona (Sale Sharks, 1 cap)