Luke Charteris has been named in Wales’s starting line-up for their opening game of the Under Armour Series against Australia on Saturday, kick-off 14:30.
Gethin Jenkins - Wales’ most capped player of all time - will lead his country for a seventh time (third time against Australia) as the four match series kicks off in Cardiff.
The experienced starting XV can count 802 Wales caps between them but there are two uncapped players named amongst the replacements in Ospreys fly-half Sam Davies and Newport Gwent Dragons second row Cory Hill.
Captain Jenkins will pack down alongside Scarlets pair Ken Owens and Samson Lee in the front-row. Bradley Davies and Luke Charteris form the second-row partnership. In the back-row Ross Moriarty, who has started the last four tests for Wales, packs down at No. 8 and is joined in the back-row back Ospreys duo Dan Lydiate and Justin Tipuric.
Ospreys half-backs Rhys Webb and Dan Biggar continue their partnership, starting their sixth successive international alongside each other.
Wales name an all British and Irish Lions midfield and back-three with Jamie Roberts partnering Jonathan Davies in the centre and Leigh Halfpenny making his first appearance for Wales since September 2015, alongside George North and Alex Cuthbert.
“It’s great to welcome back Leigh Halfpenny, Dan Lydiate, and Alex Cuthbert who missed the New Zealand tour plus George North and Gethin Jenkins who left the tour early with injury.
“We have a vast amount of experience in the squad, we’ve trained really well over the last two weeks and are really excited for Saturday.
“With the two uncapped players, Sam Davies has played particularly well, he deserves his chance and hopefully will have an influence on the game. Cory comes onto the bench, with Rory (Thornton) having picked up a back spasm, and we are delighted with him and how he has stepped up to this level in training.”
Wales team to face Australia
15. Leigh Halfpenny (Toulon) (62 Caps)
14. Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues) (42 Caps)
13. Jonathan Davies (Scarlets) (56 Caps)
12. Jamie Roberts (Harlequins) (83 Caps)
11. George North (Northampton Saints) (62 Caps)
10. Dan Biggar (Ospreys) (48 Caps)
9. Rhys Webb (Ospreys) (22 Caps)
1. Gethin Jenkins (Cardiff Blues) (126 Caps) (CAPTAIN)
2. Ken Owens (Scarlets) (42 Caps)
3. Samson Lee (Scarlets) (26 Caps)
4. Bradley Davies (Ospreys) (56 Caps)
5. Luke Charteris (Bath Rugby) (68 Caps)
6. Dan Lydiate (Ospreys) (57 Caps)
7. Justin Tipuric (Ospreys) (43 Caps)
8. Ross Moriarty (Gloucester) (9 Caps)
16. Scott Baldwin (Ospreys) (24 Caps)
17. Nicky Smith (Ospreys) (3 Caps)
18. Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs) (14 Caps)
19. Cory Hill (Newport Gwent Dragons) (UNCAPPED)
20. James King (Ospreys) (8 Caps)
21. Gareth Davies (Scarlets) (17 Caps)
22. Sam Davies (Ospreys) (UNCAPPED)
23. Hallam Amos (Newport Gwent Dragons) (10 Caps)