We have a classic derby in store this Friday night at the Rec as Bath Rugby take on local rivals Bristol Rugby in the Aviva Premiership, kick-off 19.45.
There are a handful of tickets left for this tantilising game against one of our oldest rivals, so make sure you book your seat today online here, over the phone on 0844 448 1865 or in person at the Ticket Office on Pulteney Bridge.
- We’ll have Happy Hour at all bars between 17.45 and 18.45, where there will be £1 off pints of Bath Ales Gem and Thatchers Gold. The Great Western Wine bar in the Swift Half will also have selected promotions running for the hour.
- Make sure you’re kitted out for the winter weather - The Club Shop on Argyle Street and Mobile Shop in the Supporters’ Village are both fully-stocked with beanie hats, scarves, coats and much more to keep you warm and dry! They’ll be open until late, and there is a new pop-up shop located under the Gem (West) Stand with a host of Bath Rugby goodies on sale.
- bmi regional will be in the Supporters’ Village ahead of kick-off handing out some free goodies and giving people the chance to win some free flights so make sure you pay them a visit!
- Bath Ales will also be giving you the opportunity to win a case of Gem with their #Gemstagram competition. Simply post your photo’s to Instagram and if you’re lucky you could win a limited edition ‘Conversion’ ball.
- Junior Membership Club leader, Maximus, will be on the prowl before and during the game, so make sure you say hello if you see him.
- Make sure you’re in your seat ahead of kick-off as we’ll be getting the evening underway with a fantastic pyrotechnic display as the two teams run out.
- Throughout the week, we have been announcing the names of seven lucky winners who have each won a pair of return tickets to one of bmi regional’s seven destinations they fly to direct from Bristol Airport. The winners will be invited onto the pitch at half-time and their destination will be revealed.
Food and Bars
- We have the usual array of food and bars available to tickle your tastebuds, including AC Catering, who will have supporters favourite, the ‘Banahan Wrap’, on sale, as well as Dough Pizza, Cau, Get Battered Fish & Chips, Pieminster and Grillstock BBQ.
- A reminder also that contactless payment for credit and debit cards is now available at almost all outlets at the Rec, and we also accept Apple Pay.
- The centre of Bath is likely to be very busy so please allow extra time when making your journey to the Rec.
- Supporters are encouraged to use the excellent public transport links in and out of the city where possible. Bath Rugby has teamed up with Centurion Travel to offer the supporters a hassle-free and affordable trip to the Rec from surrounding local areas. To book, or consult the timetable, please visit, http://www.bathrugbytransport.co.uk.
- Free and secure parking spaces for bikes are offered at the Rec just next to the Pavilion, so if you’re feeling particularly energetic, you can cycle to the game.