Competition Terms & Conditions:
Terms and conditions are as follows:
The promoter is: Bath Rugby Ltd
- The competition is being run and administered by Bath Rugby Ltd, Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath, BA2 7RW.
- This competition is open to all UK mainland residents excluding employees of Bath Rugby Ltd, Lucknam Park Hotel Spa Estate and Arivon Chauffeured Travel and their families or any other persons connected with such employees or with this promotion.
- The winner will be invited to attend the Bath Rugby Annual Awards on Wednesday 4th May 2016. The invite will be for two people and the winners will be chauffeur driven to the awards night from their home. Chauffeur service is only valid within a 1 hour drive of the venue; The Pavilion, Bath BA2 4EU.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entries must be received through www.bathrugby.com.
- Bath Rugby only accepts entries submitted by individual entrants using a valid email address. Entries received via automated competition entry services or through bulk third-party submissions will automatically be disqualified from the prize draw.
- The competition will run from 19th April 2016 to 10:00 on the Monday 25th April 2016. Any entries made after this time will not be included in the competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The prize draw selection will be final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- All entries must be submitted with the personal details requested on the form. Multiple entries from households may be submitted but each individual must have their own unique and valid email address. Where multiple entries are entered with the same email address, only the last entry submitted will be considered a valid entry. Each valid entry will be entered into the competition. Incomplete entries will not be included.
- The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify any entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating the entry process or the promotion. Entries which are incomplete, misspelt, or incomprehensible shall be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- The winner will be notified within four days after the draw date by the e-mail address or phone number provided. In the case that a response is not received from the winner within two days, Bath Rugby reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in post-competition publicity. The winner’s name might be displayed on the website and any related public relations material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bath Rugby excludes liability for any losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with this promotion.
- By taking part in this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. If there is any dispute under these terms and conditions, Bath Rugby’s decision is final and conclusive.