Conditions Of Season Ticket Sale And Issue
Notice: BR issues the season ticket subject to the Terms and Conditions listed below. The use of the ticket to gain entry to the Club’s ground constitutes unqualified acceptance of BR’s Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground or any location that is selected as the "home" venue.
“BR” means Bath Rugby Ltd
- Bath Rugby cannot be held responsible for any lost applications.
- All season tickets renewed via the internet will be subject to a £2.00 booking charge.
- Concessions are classed as those 65 or over on the 31st December 2018, students with a valid NUS card for the year 2018 or 2018/2019 and youths aged 17 on 31st December 2018.
- Juniors are those 16 and under on 31st December 2018.
- The purchase of a season ticket constitutes acceptance of the season ticket terms and conditions as well as our ground regulations, admission may be refused if these terms are broken. Terms and conditions can be found at www.bathrugby.com.
- Prices and information subject to change.
- The season ticket is issued to the Person/Season Ticket Holder as named on the season card for the duration of the 2018/19 season.
- If the Terms and Conditions of issue are not accepted the season ticket should be returned immediately to the Bath Rugby Ticket Office.
- BR reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
- At the time of going to print all details are correct.
- All season tickets and seating allocations are offered subject to availability.
- It is the Season Ticket Holder’s responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, rescheduled, or become subject to material change: Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably possible on the official Club website at www.bathrugby.com. However, spectators are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately, and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to the event. You may also call 0844 448 1865 for the most recent information.
- BR, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage except as expressly excluded by The Unfair Contract Act 1977.
- The season ticket is issued with the relevant seating category and location and cannot be transferred once the season has commenced on Thursday 31st August 2018.
- The season ticket is issued with the relevant price category on application and cannot be transferred, upgraded or downgraded. Adults cannot use a concession or junior season ticket to gain entry to the Ground.
- Season tickets, Premium Memberships and Memberships are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances and will only be granted at the discretion of BR.
- In the event of a rescheduled game the season ticket is non-refundable; the position as indicated on the season ticket will be valid for the rescheduled game.
- BR cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen season tickets.
- Credit within in an Etickets account, gained from the sale of match tickets through the Ticket Exchange service, is non transferable.This credit can be used in conjunction with the purchase of future match tickets or against season tickets but not in conjunction with Zebra Finance.
- By placing a season ticket position on Ticket Exchange, the seller is agreeing to Bath Rugby terms and conditions laid out at Bathrugby.com. This includes season tickets positions that are placed up for sale but not sold.
- Duplicate/Replacement season tickets will only be issued at the discretion of BR and will be subject to a £10 administration fee. Duplicate season tickets can only be collected from the Ticket Office and will not be sent out. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate season ticket.
- Season Ticket Holders who DO NOT bring their season ticket with them on a match day will need to visit the Ticket Office on the day of the game where a duplicate match ticket will be issued at a cost of £5 per ticket. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate ticket.
- The season ticket admits the named holder entry to the 16 matches included in the season ticket package 2018/19 played by Bath Rugby. These fixtures are the 10 “Home” matches in the Aviva Premiership, one "Home" match at Twickenham Stadium (The Clash), three “Home” matches in the European Rugby Challenge Cup Pool Rounds and two “Home” matches in the Premiership Rugby Cup.
- “Home” is defined as a venue where BR is the host. “Home” may not be confined to The Recreation Ground, Bath.
- All Season Ticket Holders agree to be bound by the Ground Regulations for the 2018/19 Season. The season ticket remains the property of BR who reserve the right to confiscate, withdraw and cancel the ticket if the Season Ticket Holder does not comply with ground regulations in force at the time as listed at the Ticket Office, on the Club website, and enclosed with the season ticket on issue.
- Admission to the Ground is only by the entrance shown on the ticket.
- The season ticket must be produced on demand in response to request from an official of, or any agent appointed by BR.
- Changes of address, telephone numbers and email address must be notified to the Bath Rugby Ticket Office immediately.
- The season ticket does not grant the Season Ticket Holder automatic right to reserve a position or access an area for any other subsequent season or for any matches not covered in the season ticket package 2018/19 .
- BR operates a strict no smoking policy within the Ground. The designated smoking area is located 20m away from the rear of the Dyson Stand in the “outfield” area.
- Any Season Ticket Holder leaving the Ground during match day will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
- BR reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well being of spectators at the Ground.