The Guildhall was built between 1775 and 1778 by Thomas Baldwin to designs by Thomas Warr Attwood (no known relation of Dave!) and is a designated Grade I listed building. Situated at the top of the sweeping grand oak staircase, the Banqueting Room, with its impressive Georgian splendour it is a stunning venue to host special rugby packages.
Greeted by dedicated Bath Rugby hostesses your day will include:
• Complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks for two hours (GOLD ONLY – Cash bar facility for SILVER)
• Three course lunch
• Pre-match analysis and chat with a member of the Bath Rugby Squad
• Match tickets (GOLD – covered seats / SILVER – uncovered seats)
• Match programmes
• Complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks for one hour (GOLD ONLY – Cash bar facility for SILVER)
• Guest speaker or comedian
The cost of this package is £125 + vat pp for the SILVER package and £175 + vat pp for the GOLD package.