We are so excited to welcome a full crowd back to the Rec for the 2021/22 season. However, the safety of our supporters, players, and staff remains our number one priority. All attendees of the Rec must adhere to this COVID-19 Code of Conduct. Keep reading to understand how you can play your part in keeping everyone safe.
Lateral Flow Test and Health Screening
- We kindly request that all fans undertake a Lateral Flow Test on matchday before travelling to the Rec
- Please read our Health Screening and ensure you can comply ahead of attending a fixture
- Please note - staff will also be required to take a Lateral Flow Test and agree to a Health Screening
- The use of face coverings will not be mandated for supporters, but will be encouraged and supported throughout the ground, particularly in indoor spaces.
- All staff will be required to wear a face covering during the event unless medically exempt
- The Rec will be running at full capacity and social distancing will not be mandated in any location
- However, we do request that all fans are considerate of others’ personal space where possible and follow social distancing where achievable, especially indoors
- We will create additional spacing around players which may impact their ability to sign autographs or take selfies
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the ground
- Signage will be present to encourage people to make use of hand sanitiser
- Toilets will undergo enhanced cleaning before and during the event
- Internal spaces will be fogged with an anti-viral treatment before each event